Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How easy to rent for 2 months in central london

E

enigma

If you call hanging out with geeks of the mature and postgrad societies spending your time fruitfully, then yes maybe. Oh and the ballroom dancing. There's definitely something fruity about it....

And although your spelling is bad, can you not read URBAN instead of Folk? Are you frothing that much?

I'm 23. Does seem like you have something to hide.

I post on here mainly during the day to break the tedium of work and job applications. I dont go on geeky flaming boards filled with nerds trying to outdo each other with the most stupid insults and judge their geekyness. You do.

Wow, some of them are fit. Correction about 2 out of however many there were OK. Not even nice, OK. Your standards are low, have some self respect. Womens Rugby. You really are f***ing blind.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
enigma said:
If you call hanging out with geeks of the mature and postgrad societies spending your time fruitfully, then yes maybe. Oh and the ballroom dancing. There's definitely something fruity about it....

And although your spelling is bad, can you not read URBAN instead of Folk? Are you frothing that much?

I post on here mainly during the day to break the tedium of work and job applications. I dont go on geeky flaming boards filled with nerds trying to outdo each other with the most stupid insults and judge their geekyness. You do.

Wow, some of them are fit. Correction about 2 out of however many there were OK. Not even nice, OK. Your standards are low, have some self respect. Womens Rugby. You really are f***ing blind.

Looney has alledged hes in his late thirties in a thread he posted a while back. Still lives with his mother though.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:

So your jobs filling envelopes, thought as much.:lolol:

Must really suck to be stupid with a pass degree.

Oh and "Urban" is a type of Folk you dunce. Being a member of mature students socs is an advantage in taking advantage of amenities they offer retard.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Looney has alledged hes in his late thirties in a thread he posted a while back. Still lives with his mother though.

I dont live with my mother ya 50 something multidivorced washed up loser.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm 24, rubbish with the ladies and tend to spend most of my time getting out me nut.

BRING IT.

E

enigma

Do enlighten us all as to what job you do. Are you a professional flaming umpire? Master frother? Lord of the geeks?

Why are you scared of revealing your age ?

How is a 2.1 a pass degree? Can you still not read?

Being a member of mature students socs= being a geek, which you are. Fix up.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here