Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you want Dick Knight to vote on Leeds?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Football League meeting on Thursday, all chairmen will be asked whether to uphold the 15-point deduction. Straight majority wins.

What should he do?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Uphold it. It's irrelevant who exactly is to blame as it's against Leeds Utd FC and not an individual.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Just playing devil's advocate for a moment - when we had our big vote back in the 90s and Hearn voted against us, everyone went mental and held the grudge for years. Obviously these are very different circumstances, but is there even an element of 'there but for the grace of God?'...

Thought not.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Another vote for uphold. However, it is time for the Leeds fans to start calling for the head of Bates as he is wrecking their club...if they want our assistance, count me in brothers.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
uphold it - they got off lightly in the circumstances

exactly.

this is just a formality, while bates is running his mouth about the appeal, he had to do it otherwise not doing so was him holding his hands up and saying i'm a crook.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think -10pts should be enough after having ten docked last season

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
uphold.

Rotherham started with a 10 point deduction last term and for a period dragged themselves up above the relegation places.

Leeds are a 'big' club so it shouldn't be too much of an effort for them to shrug off a measly 15 point deduction and climb to the top of the table where they rightly belong. :D:D

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Another vote for uphold. However, it is time for the Leeds fans to start calling for the head of Bates as he is wrecking their club...if they want our assistance, count me in brothers.

I'm with Gully

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Uphold it. I know the two things are not connected - but going into administration after relegation was confirmed to take the 10 point deduction for that season was against the spirit of the law.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003

you mean the 10 last season that meant absolutely nothing in the end anyway?

Uphold it.

But things won't be concluded until Inspector Knacker comes in and investigates whether the Astor "loan" was real or a fraudulent device to ensure that Bates won control of the football club.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I say uphold. The Leeds fans need to get rid of Bates ASAP while they still have a club. I think they should start by boycotting the game against Southend on the 18th.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
By skanking a 10 point penalty last season the 15 points has to be upheld and if Bates gets arsey then another 5 points penalty should be imposed justifying a 20 point penalty.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I want Leeds f***ed. I want Wise to suffer. I want Bates humiliated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here