Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How did we do without ?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Exactly... Where else could we be smartarses and talk incessant gobbledegook

Gobbledegook. Make a note of it Darling. I like it and want to use it more.

Back OT I’m really not sure what I can’t believe we did without but probably something really dull like Spotify *shrug*

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Glenn Murray

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Mobile phones whilst shopping. I just cannot believe that we used to make do with a list and a working knowledge of the supermarket layout or indeed the ability to ask someone where something is. To phone someone miles away, preferably on speakerphone so everyone can hear how clever you are, is just a brilliant innovation. :whistle:

So true. Whatever happened to people going from one end of the shop to the other, rather than going up to the nearest employee and asking where the ice cream is. It's in the freezers you idiot!

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Only two at a time and you'll be fine.

Err...not according to Jefferson Starship:

We built this fatberg,
We built this fatberg on wet wipes and (loo) roll.

Say you don't know me, or recognise my arse
Say you don't care for what comes out of that kind of place
Knee deep in piss and shit, sinking in your fight
We got too many runny arses stinking up the night

Macaroni and cheese blocks the pipework, listen to the radio, don't you remember
We built this fatberg,
We built this fatberg on wet wipes and (loo) roll...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Gobbledegook. Make a note of it Darling. I like it and want to use it more.

Back OT I’m really not sure what I can’t believe we did without but probably something really dull like Spotify *shrug*

Don't use a Spotify and wouldn't recognise one if I tripped over it... :p

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It would be embarrassing for me to have to explain it to you and [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION].... didn't you cover this during detentions ?

You never got detention if you were expelled.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I think we have ALWAYS had beer, or, at least alcohol in some form or another. I think I read somewhere that almost every civilization on almost every continent throughout history has learned how to make alcohol out of one thing or another.... we are damned inventive sometimes.

The Bear

Dec 21, 2010
Impact drivers have to be one of the worst. Nothing more than a noisy gimmick. Why do you need all that ratt a tatt tatt? A decent torquey battery screwdriver does the job of an impact with more control and a tonne less noise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here