Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How crime free / ridden is the area that you live in?

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Bear in mind that recorded crime tends to also include things like people being ripped off by scam emails, schoolkids sending each other nasty text messages, and "She called me a slag on Facebook" type offences.

So it doesn't always mean it's the Wold West where you are...
May not count all the crimes that are happening, only the ones that are dealt with.
Police don't see everyone :blush:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
1 reported crime within a mile and that was opposite where I live and that was anti-social behaviour.

When's your case being heard? Get a good brief. You might get off with a crimbo.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I'm calling into doubt the whole validity of the exercise as I've typed in the Amex postcode (Bn1 9BL) and there is no note of the biggest crime of recent times - when Bolton stole a point.

:annoyed:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Is mine the best?
2 incidents of crime were reported within half a mile of this location in October 2012
1 outcome was recorded in October 2012 for crimes that took place within half a mile of this location

Is mine the best?
2 incidents of crime were reported within half a mile of this location in October 2012
1 outcome was recorded in October 2012 for crimes that took place within half a mile of this location
Nope.

0 incidents of crime were reported within half a mile of this location in October 2012
0 outcome was recorded in October 2012 for crimes that took place within half a mile of this location

But it's hardly heaving with people out our way.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Gives me lots of number which I could get paranoid about. Without knowing trends over a period I have no idea whether the information conveys good or bad news.

You can change the month to see previous months

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Would be interesting to see these stats per head of population.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Is mine the best?

Sorry mate i beat you , no incidents of crime within 1 mile

Peacehaven-51 crimes

Probably 50 in the Good Companion !!

i'm responsible for 3 of the nine shoplifting reports, one where I 'forgot' to pay for a 37p bottle of lemonade left in the bottom of Jack's buggy in the CoOp when he was a baby,one where Jack walked out of Greetings with a book of stamp hinges and another where I took 9/2 a dog a Crayford despite it clearly showing 4/1. 2 police cautions and a six month suspended.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There's a few gays around but nothing too bad.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here