Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How close is this squad to being top 4?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Hard to tell, we probably need the players and FH to all bed in and get used to the PL and then we’ll know better.
Yep, new manager with a different style, and lots of new players to settle in, means I'm not getting too excited yet. I'd be happy with a top 10 finish, with potential shown for more.

Having said that, the depth of the squad does make it feel like we're gearing up for European football. And with Barco, Buonanotte and others coming back from successful loans next season, we could have some squad.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dunno until we have played at least 10 games.

there are some very good sides out there and we are still to break into that cabal!

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
It’s interesting in that most think top 10 and yet score predictions for tomorrow look very positive against a top 4 contender.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Should we manage to get the deals over the line for Ferdi, O'Riley and a centre half then just how close are we to having a top 4 squad?

I look at our options across the pitch and there are a few players that i just wouldnt swap for anyone else. Others i think are up there with the best of them and in no position do i think that we look weak.

Dare we dream?
About 10 years

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Top 4 discussion isn’t it ?

Yeah, but what does being 'literally screwed' have to do with that.

I think you mean 'screwed, but not literally screwed'

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
A 20 goal a season striker. (That we may already have within our ranks)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here