Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How can people be soo crual to animals?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Sick. And highlights the decline of moral standards in society that seems to be accelerating. At least they caught the bastard.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i know many dont agree but offenses against animals goes down as exactly the same as offences to humans. murder an animal...same as murdering a human imho.

sick

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
_40118044_labrador203.jpg

:lol: :blush:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Killing animals aint the same as killing people you stilleto healed hose hound. Thats the kind of thinking that led to the holocaust.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
looney said:
Killing animals aint the same as killing people you stilleto healed hose hound. Thats the kind of thinking that led to the holocaust.

so a guy shoots a dog in the head and u wouldnt want to see him go down for the same time as murdering a human? why is the dogs life worth less?

and please explain the holocaust comment to me as i cant see at all how thinking me view that noones life is worth more than others is linked to killing millions of jews....

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
looney said:
no maybe not, but at least a human can speak and defend themselves. An animal can't. :nono:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
"We can't conceive of a very much worse case of animal cruelty than this."

Hmmm, i can. Lynching a hippo using a rope made of worms and snakes. In the hippo's mouth is a family of wingless geese, bleating as they drown in a huge mouth of saliva and blood.

I won't go on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meade's_Ball said:
"We can't conceive of a very much worse case of animal cruelty than this."

Hmmm, i can. Lynching a hippo using a rope made of worms and snakes. In the hippo's mouth is a family of wingless geese, bleating as they drown in a huge mouth of saliva and blood.

I won't go on.
Please do continue.

Actually hippos deserve it. They kill more African human beings than any other animal.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
looney has a fair enough point, one that I don't completely agree with but fair enough none the less. As soon as humans are seen on the same level as animals then some will start to think of some humans as such leading them to feel less apin about taking the lives of humans.

I still think anyone that feels it's okay to take the life of an animal in cold blood should be punished severely, mind. 6 months is not long enough.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You need to differentiate between humans and animals. Firstly would you like to be treated like an animal? Put on a leash and put in a kennel?

We need culls of animals for population controll why not groups of humans?

I'm not up on Animal rights thinking or its critiques but I know your veiw is a very twisted one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here