Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How can I get rid of tennants next door?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A pity you cant get away with shoving a loaded shotgun in the geezers moosh anymore.

We lived in a semi in Hove with inconsiderate neighbours, when the husband was out the wife would play Barry Manilow records at very high volume.

Early in the morning, like 6.30 on a Sunday, the kids would play the recorder (Londons Burning) in the bedroom next to ours.

I asked politely if they would keep it down, but nothing happened.

So I went on the attack:

As soon as we were woken up in the morning I wheeled my 1950's juke box against the bedroom wall next to the parents and played it continuously at dance floor levels.

If the wife started her love affair with Manilow I would fire up my petrol driven cement mixer on the patio next to their house, throw in a few house bricks for good measure and go out.

They soon got the message.

That's fighting fire with fire. 'like it :thumbsup:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Do you live near me?!?! Sound like carbon copies of our neighbours!! We've complained to the council lots about them (they're in a council house - surprise surprise) and they've done bugger all about it. Good luck!!!

Nothing like sterio typing!

What a stupid thing to say.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is this the Tennant causing all the trouble ?

Attachments

• Neil Tennant.jpg
    Neil Tennant.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 128

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Update - yesterday evening was surprisingly quiet! Maybe they realised that they were out of order and risked being kicked out if the landlord found out about the dog?!?!

I'll see how things go over the next few days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here