Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How can I buy a couple of ENGLAND tickerts ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not a member of Englandfans, nor am I prepared to pay £45 for me and £25 for the nipper just for the privilege.

I do however want to take the boy along to a game at Wembley some time this year - preferably a qualifier, but a friendlys fine as well. However, The FA's website is (as you'd expect) complete and utter TURD - as far as ticketing goes, the only thing its still carrying details of at the moment is Switzerland.

So how do you folks get yer tickerts ? I prostrate myself before the wisened sages of NSC.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheers Badger.
FAN number duley assigned, will keep an eye out for the BALLOTS.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I'm not in EnglandFans, but have got tickets for every Wembley game so far.

You need to register on the FA website and get a FAN number. This will allow you to buy tickets or enter a ballot to buy tickets when demand outstrips supply. One you have a FAN number, you'll get e-mails from the FA advising you when you can buy tickets/enter the ballot.

If you were planning to go to most Wembley games in a qualifying period, it is worth considering joining EnglandFans, as you get £5 off each ticket, and should a)guarantee you a ticket without the ballot and b)allow you to make most of the joining fee back.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Its easy mate as said, usually if you fail in the ballot not everyone selected will actually claim their ticket and you'll get an email offering you a chance to buy em.

Put it into perspective, I balloted for Brazil, Germany, Russia and Israel for me and 4 mates - got tickets to all five games.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I was able to buy upto 4 tickets for the Switzerland game on just one FAN number, so unless we play scotland or someone quite good in the summer then i reckon it will be the same again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll never go to enough games to justify joining properly, but this ballot thing sounds promising. Got my number emailed through now, so lets see if I get LUCKY.
Cheers chaps.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm not a member of Englandfans, nor am I prepared to pay £45 for me and £25 for the nipper just for the privilege.

I do however want to take the boy along to a game at Wembley some time this year - preferably a qualifier, but a friendlys fine as well. However, The FA's website is (as you'd expect) complete and utter TURD - as far as ticketing goes, the only thing its still carrying details of at the moment is Switzerland.

So how do you folks get yer tickerts ? I prostrate myself before the wisened sages of NSC.

Change the record, as everyone else has said the ticketing procedure is easy to follow and efficient.

Are you sure you can bare being in the same stadium as the F.A bigwigs and Barwick??

:bigwave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Change the record, as everyone else has said the ticketing procedure is easy to follow and efficient.

Are you sure you can bare being in the same stadium as the F.A bigwigs and Barwick??

:bigwave:
Thats the main reason I'm going.
I'm taking some eggs.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
After the ballot you get an allocated timeframe to get your ticket my advice is to get on early as possible at that time to get the best seats!!! You can view which seats you have been allocated before you confirm the tickets as well.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bare in mind that there wasn't a ballot for the friendly if you chose to go to one of them (i think they're supposed to be arranging one in May, possibly against the Chinese i heard?) It's just 'first come first serve'.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
friendlies are PISS easy to get tickets for

if china are in town i would definitely go - that sounds like being a proper festival of flair

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Ha ha both?! One after the other, or on seperate days? I think seeing the Chinese play football would be quite a unique experience, although America would be undoubted FLAIR all the way. Just think, Carlos Bocanegra,
Eddie Pope, and DeMarcus Beasley on the same pitch. f***ing brilliant.

back-to-back would be my preference

freddy adu finally playing the game on english soil, eddie lewis rampaging down the flank and chants of U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A as landon donovan cracks in a hat trick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here