Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How bloody thick must you be to be a BBC journo nowadays

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Because your getting a bit personal HB&B, Your having a dig at Frutos sexuality and your dragging Stevie Boy in to it when I hav'nt even seen him post on this thread. If you did'nt like the people you met at the sponsorship dinner then why wait 7 months to start having a pop? Why did'nt you just get up and leave instead of sharing a meal with us?

Precisely, we all enjoyed the meal and had a great night out so why do this ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Because your getting a bit personal HB&B, Your having a dig at Frutos sexuality and your dragging Stevie Boy in to it when I hav'nt even seen him post on this thread. If you did'nt like the people you met at the sponsorship dinner then why wait 7 months to start having a pop? Why did'nt you just get up and leave instead of sharing a meal with us?
Why would you think that I enjoyed the evening (especially walking down Elm Grove with Meades Ball) I was just responding to Frutos' attack on me he didn't have to reposnd to my post he could of ignored it if he didn't like it that much...................I actually acknowledged him on the running track during injury time a tthe Luton game but he blanked me.............I even put extra cash into our whip if you remember.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Why would you think that I enjoyed the evening (especially walking down Elm Grove with Meades Ball) I was just responding to Frutos' attack on me he didn't have to reposnd to my post he could of ignored it if he didn't like it that much...................I actually acknowledged him on the running track during injury time a tthe Luton game but he blanked me.............I even put extra cash into our whip if you remember.

Why refer to Stevie Boy as his boyfriend? You did'nt ask him that in front of us all at the meal so why do it from behind a keyboard?

D

Deleted User X18H

Incidentally have any of you ever seen the pictures of the NSCERS with Guy Kim Eaton and Baz?????

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Incidentally have any of you ever seen the pictures of the NSCERS with Guy Kim Eaton and Baz?????

Yes, I have a picture of us with Baz (why are you changing the subject) ?

D

Deleted User X18H

I am not its the same subject ..........what is your next point??? I responded to an unecessarily vemenous post from Frutos I will PM Stevie Boy and apologise for unecessarily dragging hm into it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am not its the same subject ..........what is your next point??? I responded to an unecessarily vemenous post from Frutos I will PM Stevie Boy and apologise for unecessarily dragging hm into it.

There is no next point and you have answered the allegation although you still post rubbish.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What was Hove Born and Bred like in person? That question is to any of the people who went to the sponsors thingy.

Seemed OK to me, started a drinks kitty etc - must be a keyboard issue

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
HB&B, after meeting you at the dinner i thought u were a nice guy, but before you come out with a statement u should check your facts, i am a friend of Frutos, and gave him alift to the race course, i myself and married with 3 children and 1 more due very soon,

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Sorry about that...................congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
HB&B, after meeting you at the dinner i thought u were a nice guy, but before you come out with a statement u should check your facts, i am a friend of Frutos, and gave him alift to the race course, i myself and married with 3 children and 1 more due very soon,

Don't worry a quick PM will get him off the hook

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I am a BBC journo nowadays, and I sometimes make minor spelling mistakes when working under pressure. I don't think I'm "bloody thick"

I apologise on behalf of the Director-General, Alan Titchmarsh, Sophie Raworth, and the Blue Peter cat.

Will this latest SCANDAL become known as Harrogategate?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I actually acknowledged him on the running track during injury time a tthe Luton game but he blanked me

Just for the record, and regardless of whatever else has been said here, I didn't intentionally "blank" anyone, I either didn't notice you or didn't click that you were you, if that makes sense.

For that, I will gladly apologise.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Current thread status: NSC Silver, but with the potential to go Gold should the main protagonists all be on-line simultaneously at some point today.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm gay, therefore the issue of children is not one I feel is likely to arise anytime soon, thank you very much.

As for the sex comment, if you wish to assume that because I don't go on and on about having it, that means I don't have any, feel free. You're labouring under a gross misconception, but don't let me stop you, please.

Respect for saying what a lot of people probably think :laugh::laugh:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm ok with homosexuality but Frutos doesn't drink beer. How weird is that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here