Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How bloody thick must you be to be a BBC journo nowadays

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
You have a nasty case of superiority complex QUOTE]

Sorry but you have this 100% wrong. What HB&B has is an inferiority complex. Google the symptoms and you will see I am correct.

His posts are intended to denigrate others so that his own self esteem is boosted.

It's sad, and he is to be pitied rather than vilified.

But I agree, he is a prat. :tosser:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I am a BBC journo nowadays, and I sometimes make minor spelling mistakes when working under pressure. I don't think I'm "bloody thick"

I apologise on behalf of the Director-General, Alan Titchmarsh, Sophie Raworth, and the Blue Peter cat.

Will this latest SCANDAL become known as Harrogategate?
#

An apology for Alan Titchmarsh would be nice.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Not to defend HB&B, but if anyone thinks gays are the equal of straight people, then surely you shouldn't be offended by being called gay if you are straight (or vice versa!)?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I don't think Stevie Boy was offended, he merely set the record straight.

HB&B, however, levelled the statement at him in the first place as (in his eyes) a form of insult. Or rather, let's put it this way - if it wasn't intended as an insult, why bother insinuating it in the first place?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That wasn't the issue. HB&B made a very snide comment - very unnecessary. And for the record I agree with every word that Frutos states - and I personally don't see what someone's sexuality or prowess has to do with pointing out that HB&B is really starting to piss a lot of people off.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
That wasn't the issue. HB&B made a very snide comment - very unnecessary. And for the record I agree with every word that Frutos states - and I personally don't see what someone's sexuality or prowess has to do with pointing out that HB&B is really starting to piss a lot of people off.

Then ban him! In the medieval age they'd have just cut his tongue out and made him a court jester.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'd be grateful if anyone could let me know when the next sponsorship dinner is.

It all sounds too good to miss.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Im not to sure "Starting" is correct, "Has" might be more apt maybe ?

Got to be honest, i have seens few posters on here go down the road of being disliked / Pissing others off, but HB&B does seem to have broken all records, maybe Paul Valley should make a come back !!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think everyone on here should have an alter ego.

Mine is Buzzer.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

Ignore him then!

D

Deleted User X18H

I cannot believe this is still front page.................and as for Buzzer 'ooh Hove Born and Bred was rude (teacher) ,mods,he's nasty and upsetting me, I won't be able to sleep tonight '

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh go back to wanking over your f***ing bank statements, you sad illiterate attention seeking piss stain of a homophobe.

Money can't buy class, it can't buy humour, intelligence and it can't buy friends. You're living proof. ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here