Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HOw Are You Spending Your Weekend Off From Soccerball?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
My weekend isn't Soccerballess, :yahoo:

Everton @ Home Tommorow.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
He would/will be MASSIV for England if they can look past his ABH(?) charge. They have done it before, Barkley?

Out of interest, I was just thinking about you just this minute (and rugby), did you follow the sport before you ended up in Chelters?

he could do with sorting out his club form first - blows very hot and cold, although he was pretty hot today. as was balshaw

i had always followed rugby casually, but due to the complete lack of teams in sussex i had always been restricted to enjoying the delights of burgess hill games when i wasnt watching the albion or playing myself. however, moving to this part of the world it only seemed correct to attend games at kingsholm, and as such gloucester got my support - and it does help that they are bloody good as well

Yoda

English & European
he could do with sorting out his club form first - blows very hot and cold, although he was pretty hot today. as was balshaw

i had always followed rugby casually, but due to the complete lack of teams in sussex i had always been restricted to enjoying the delights of burgess hill games when i wasnt watching the albion or playing myself. however, moving to this part of the world it only seemed correct to attend games at kingsholm, and as such gloucester got my support - and it does help that they are bloody good as well

OI!!!! Worthing are in the National League thank you very much. :rant:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I had high hopes for him, but his diving tackle over the head of the opponent (can't remember his name) potentially summed up his international career.

Same as you. Love the game, played it from 7-21(ish), but was never given the opportunity to catch 'the bug', due to the lack of professional roogby in Sussex. Why is that? We are not a footballing county, yet not a rugby county...?

I do feel sorry for Gloucs. Is it 3 top of the table finishes in the last six years and then going on to lose the farcical playoffs?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I had high hopes for him, but his diving tackle over the head of the opponent (can't remember his name) potentially summed up his international career.

Same as you. Love the game, played it from 7-21(ish), but was never given the opportunity to catch 'the bug', due to the lack of professional roogby in Sussex. Why is that? We are not a footballing county, yet not a rugby county...?

I do feel sorry for Gloucs. Is it 3 top of the table finishes in the last six years and then going on to lose the farcical playoffs?

yes, that was f***ing SUPERB at the time, but unfortunately it looks like he will never get another chance, which is a shame as if he can play consistently well for gloucester he could be a big asset for england

and that statistic is spot on - unfortunately, the team just seem to choke whenever the pressure is on. big season this year, especially with signings like barkley - if it is another trophyless season, then dean ryan may well be out of a job. i still have my tickets for the edf cup final - although they may prove wasted with the ospreys in the semis!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
yes, that was f***ing SUPERB at the time, but unfortunately it looks like he will never get another chance, which is a shame as if he can play consistently well for gloucester he could be a big asset for england

and that statistic is spot on - unfortunately, the team just seem to choke whenever the pressure is on. big season this year, especially with signings like barkley - if it is another trophyless season, then dean ryan may well be out of a job. i still have my tickets for the edf cup final - although they may prove wasted with the ospreys in the semis!

They have made some sharp signings and I would have expected them to be top of the pile. My own side, Leicester (my Dad supports Bath, so it seemed like a good idea to support the Tigers), have been a bit disappointing. Can you imagine thee song and dance made if football clubs were missing their internationals during playing weekends?

Both El-Abds are playing for struggling teams. I met Joe at a wedding and he shook me by the hand. I had called for an ambulance well before he had finished his shaking. Big guy! Ilived with the former flatmate of the Gloucs fullback, but I think he has since been released.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
They have made some sharp signings and I would have expected them to be top of the pile. My own side, Leicester (my Dad supports Bath, so it seemed like a good idea to support the Tigers), have been a bit disappointing. Can you imagine thee song and dance made if football clubs were missing their internationals during playing weekends?

Both El-Abds are playing for struggling teams. I met Joe at a wedding and he shook me by the hand. I had called for an ambulance well before he had finished his shaking. Big guy! Ilived with the former flatmate of the Gloucs fullback, but I think he has since been released.

im quite glad there is no song and dance made - part of the reason gloucester do so well is that most of our players get overlooked for international duty, so it is always a strong team out there

the one difference is that gloucester usually lead the pile for the whole season and then cock it up at the end - today is the first time we have gone top of the league, so hopefully it is going to work out a bit different this time. although it wouldnt suprise me to see wasps come from nowhere, sneak a play off spot at the death and win the whole win

trabajador.jpg

Taking the dog into the office.

You're taking the dog into the office with his dick hanging out of his trousers? That's disgusting!

Until 10.10pm I spent Saturday away from NSC and all media, so for once I can watch MoTD, the FA Cup highlights and The Championship without knowing any of the damned scores!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here