Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HOw Are You Spending Your Weekend Off From Soccerball?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is the second round of the cup, so it has to be FGR v Rochdale!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bait digging -picking out my not so correct score yankee then eating copious amounts of tesco wine gums till im sloshed :thumbsup:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Twickenham on Saturday at close to £80 a ticket (face value) and White Hart Lane Sunday for some shallow Premiershit indulgence...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Might actually spend a Saturday with the girlfriend for the first time since August :ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bit of shopping and need to visit the building society. Think it will be the egg chasing this afternoon.

Tomorrow hopefully watching Junior playing against Storrington or alternatively Mini at Patcham or maybe all games will be called off.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Yesterday evening, I had to change a lightbulb. A bit later on, I crossed the road and walked into a bar.

I realised my life was a big joke.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Finishing packing. Off to Maldives tomorrow.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
gloucester v northampton for me

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Watching the boyos stuff the Aussies at rugby. Marvelous scenes. :yahoo:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've just managed to f*** up my renewal to McAfee by paying for another year online AFTER buying a disc in PC World this morning. Well at least I can protect up to 3 pcs now :shootself

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I just got back from half hearted Christmas shopping followed by going to see Body of Lies. Not the worst film I've seen recently. Not the best either.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Is there a better player than Shane Williams? I would like to know the answer to that one.

lesley vainikolo - braided hair, yellow boots, extremely flair. an excellent try today as well

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
lesley vainikolo - braided hair, yellow boots, extremely flair. an excellent try today as well

He would/will be MASSIV for England if they can look past his ABH(?) charge. They have done it before, Barkley?

Out of interest, I was just thinking about you just this minute (and rugby), did you follow the sport before you ended up in Chelters?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here