Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How 'Albion' is your home?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
if you were the subject of 'through the keyhole', how long would it take before lloyd figured out your were a seagull? on the club shop, i spotted that you can buy albion curtains, duvet covers and rugs. but do they sell? has anyone on here committed one of the most heinous crimes of fashion and decked out their living space in blue and white?
for me, there's a scarf up on my bedroom wall (i'm a student - it's allowed) along with a poster of the falmer stadium but i must confess: that's about it. i do not have seagulls flying round the wallpaper or blue-and-white-striped carpet. but that's just me.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
There's a photo of the last goal at the Goldstone in my hallway as you come in the door so about 30 seconds.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I have my tickets framed from the Division Three Championship winning game against Chesterfield and the Division Two Play-off Final game against Bristol City, by the entrance to my bedroom.

Last edited:

Jul 20, 2003
The cup final single framed on the wall with a few illegible signatures on it, a particularly heavy duty old scarf as an oven mit

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have a very old Albion scarf hanging up in my hallway which is never worn. My study has an Albion Calender and a photo of the team celebrating after winning diviision 3 and one of us winning division 2.

Thats about it though

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
About 3 seconds, if they were in my bathroom, which is (tastefully!) blue and white colour schemed, with a framed photo of Zamora and his autograph on the wall. Oh and an Albion rug on the bathroom floor, which was a present and which has been the subject of a row between me and my other half! :blush:

Oh, and the alternate blue towels and white towels with seagull logos stitched into them on the rail. :blush:

There's also a framed pic of a game from the Goldstone in the early 20th century, in black and white, in the front room, but it's no bigger than about A4.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Framed albion shirt in study ,albion calender also in kitchen have various mugs and a few lagar glasses and beer glasses

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Framed picture of the Goldstone from 1904 (the one with all the bikes left outside) on a wall in the kitchen. Stuck on a cupboard door is a laminated picture from the Argus of Danny Cullip powering that header in against Chesterfield. One Albion mug too.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
A little over a year ago i had my sons' bedrooms painted in "Brighton blue", only for the new (shit) colour to be adopted days later! :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored:

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
a framed signed shirt above the fireplace would give it away.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
I've got a large photo of the celebrations of Cullip's goal against Chesterfield framed in my study, courtesy of TimC.

01020-33.jpg

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
as the Mrs says, my Bukta shirt is hanging in the babies room

I also have a selection of mugs on display, the best being our promoted to Div 1 1979 one :clap:

I did have a blue and white striped duvet cover once but its a race car dust sheet now :rolleyes:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have a collection of four postcards framed showing various teams from the years (FA Cup final, First season in Top flight plus two others that I forget) and a framed signed shirt from the Division 3 winner year.

Other then that i have loads of programs, pictures cigaratte cards etcs in the wardrobe.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My bedroom was sold to a development company behind my back. It's now a Toys R Us and i sleep in a temporary hostel that rattles and smells of piss.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
If the Albion inscribed mirror in the hallway doesn't give it away then the framed and autographed Zamora 25 centenary shirt on the dining room wall will.

Or the football signed by the entire 90-91 squad it the utility room might

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here