Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove Born & Bred's view from The West..........

D

Deleted User X18H

:thumbsup:

(Can I just add that in real life HB&B is a bloody nice bloke)
and so is Buzzer proud of his lads and their Albion Heritage! ..........its official its a love-in.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks for yesterday's ticket mr B&B. I swapped it for a family stand one and paid a whole £2 more for my two lads' seats. Then I felt a bit guilty and went back in and spent a tenner on stuff I didn't need!

D

Deleted User X18H

Thanks for yesterday's ticket mr B&B. I swapped it for a family stand one and paid a whole £2 more for my two lads' seats. Then I felt a bit guilty and went back in and spent a tenner on stuff I didn't need!
Good,hope you and your laddo's enjoyed the game ..........we finally got a Radio 5 mention when Coxy scored, but then I knew Leeds were 2- nil up ..........go to break off now for another Pastie:p wouldn't want TLO to get an advantage on me for our big race!!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Well kids its time (think of Pipkins) for bed in Cornwall, but I will see you all tomorrow with a list if peculiar things from Devon:thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well kids its time (think of Pipkins) for bed in Cornwall, but I will see you all tomorrow with a list if peculiar things from Devon:thumbsup:

In a thread as random as this, I might add I once met the son of the bloke who created that series. He was in partnership with that John Wilson fishing bloke.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:tumble:

D

Deleted User X18H

10 or is it 11 ............. a lot of people in Plymouth smell of cooking oil !!!

12) Everthing from getting served in shops to cash machines are so slow.

12a) There were a lot of young people 18-35 around the shops for a weekday morning.....lots of sports gear.

Polperro Wednesday:thumbsup:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
You should fit right in down in Kernow. It's full of pointy headed inbreds who have no time for anyone other than "locals".

D

Deleted User X18H

Instead of Polperro we are going to somwhere called Duloe and a Cider Farm, full report here later , lets face it you can't wait!!!

Duloe is nice. As is - or was - the Hannafore Point Hotel in West Looe when I used to manage it back when God was a boy............

Are they still shark fishing there? It was huge business back in the 70's

It's the best time of the year now in Looe IMHO, before the Grockles arrive

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
You should fit right in down in Kernow. It's full of pointy headed inbreds who have no time for anyone other than "locals".

just come back from hilday in St Ives and all locals were very friendly though have never got used to the lady in a fish n chip shop in Hayle calling me 'me duck' every year

D

Deleted User X18H

Duloe is nice. As is - or was - the Hannafore Point Hotel in West Looe when I used to manage it back when God was a boy............

Are they still shark fishing there? It was huge business back in the 70's

It's the best time of the year now in Looe IMHO, before the Grockles arrive
Ah you speaka native tougne ..............We had lunch in Tom Sawyers yesterday a 5 min walk from Hannafore and I had Shark Steak ..very nice, my family occasionally use the pool at the Hannafore ,bit of a trek though as they live at the top of the steps that lead up from Shutta!!! We are getting the train to Causeland and walking up to Duloe done it before though not with a buggy!!!!!.

Cider farms and driving don't mix and it is a glorious day here

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes sadly I am although that mainly effects my reading , so my crap typing and punctuation look ok to me

Maybe that would give you an idea that it looks crap to the rest of us.

Mabee that wud giv u an idear that it loooks carp 2 the rest of us. (just in case u diddent underrstand it the ferst time)

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here