Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove Born & Bred's view from The West..........

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
just come back from hilday in St Ives and all locals were very friendly though have never got used to the lady in a fish n chip shop in Hayle calling me 'me duck' every year

Agreed, it was more of a dig at the starter of this thread who has trouble relating to people who weren't born on Palace Pier & who don't live in the Royal Pavilion & don't eat at least a stick of Brighton Rock a day!

D

Deleted User X18H

Duloe - What a superb little place , great pub I had a various Cornish Cheese Ploughmans and a pint of Doom Bar (or something )mrs HB&B had Lasagne, we then walked out of the Village to The Cider Farm where we tasted many varities (only punters in) we bought a bottle of St Cubys Sparlking and a 5 litre box of Medium dry to be consumed prior to departure:thumbsup::drunk: We then walked down the windy hill to Sandplace Station on the way we saw the very earie St Cubys Well set back from the road and very dark even in broad daylight there is also a stone circle in Duloe:ohmy:anyway itds one train every two hours , and get this commuters, I had to stick my hand out to stop it. Its bloody hot in Cornwall today...............back in Looe saw lots of middle age men with earrings I supect they were Gypsies or Pirates as I can't imagine what other reason would posses them to wear a hoop earring at their age. that is all for now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here