Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove born&bred's resignation thread - why has it been removed?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Inbred completely flipped, throwing spurious accusations in all directions.

This, coupled with his much hated sanctimonious, loads-a-money act on NSC leads me to believe he has had some sort of nervous breakdown and should be given lots of support whilst he recuperates.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
:shrug:
Here is a good definition of trolling:

Troll (internet) - Wikipedia

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

Well that covers at least 80% of posters including Moderaters and you.:thumbsup:

Have you ever wondered why theres no rules against trolling here?:lolol:

NSC=Troll Hole

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
why is it people have spent ages telling him to f*** off, and the day after he has, there is a whole thread talking about him???

I tried not to flatter Inbreds ego by avoiding posting here, but its a bit like a bad toothache. Terrible while you've got it, but if it mysteriously dissappears overnight I guess you are keen to know where/why it went, and more importantly that it wont come back.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Like herpes and Arnold swarzenigger he'll be back to irritate in a way no cream can sooth.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Motson to Crooks " What about this Rummernigge?" (refering to Karl-Hienz after he had played against Spurs in a Eoro game.)

"What rumour's that, John?" replied Crooks. Classic.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I dont even know who your all slagging off but you sound like a gaggle of tarts in the girls loo at sherrys :thumbsup:

And yes the walls were thin

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Where are the new threads from Paul Valley ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here