• Not

Votes: 74 66.1%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Questions said:
Go and tell teacher again.

I can just imagine what sort of bloke you are.

Miss Miss....................... Algie is being beastly to me again.

So you think homophobia is acceptable?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:
Not strictly true, I wanted you banned because you are an irritating moron.

If it was about irritation..................... most posters on here would be gone. You would be history.

You spend too much time on here.
Do you have a partner ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:
So you think homophobia is acceptable?

I joke about homophobia, racism and sexism.

Live with it you big fairy.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Questions said:
He wanted me banned the other night Algie for HACKING

sad little bandit.

Don't worry mate.The majority on here knows hes a knob.He fills the board up with utter tripe and expects us to enjoy all the gay comments on a daily basis.I still find it hard to believe he is 28.Some serious growing up needs to be done in Bugs Hole.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Questions said:
If it was about irritation..................... most posters on here would be gone. You would be history.

You spend too much time on here.
Do you have a partner ?

Err.. what has that got to do with anything? I spend too much time on here because my job is boring and I barely have anything to do when I'm there.

You still haven't answered my question.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Questions said:
Go and tell teacher again.

I can just imagine what sort of bloke you are.

Miss Miss....................... Algie is being beastly to me again.

:lolol:

Thats how i read it.For f*** sake he is 28.Unbelieveable:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
Don't worry mate.The majority on here knows hes a knob.He fills the board up with utter tripe and expects us to enjoy all the gay comments on a daily basis.I still find it hard to believe he is 28.Some serious growing up needs to be done in Bugs Hole.

:lolol: :lolol: Says Mr enlightened himself. Where's this poll of my perceived knobness?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oh and by the way at least I gave you a warning I could have just done it behind your back and I'm not 28.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:
Err.. what has that got to do with anything? I spend too much time on here because my job is boring and I barely have anything to do when I'm there.

You still haven't answered my question.

If you had a partner , he or she would tell you that you spend too much time on here. If you are gay thats cool, but for f*** sake get out and meet some like minded people.

At 28 (edit or however old you are ) on a bank holiday weekend you should be out with friends.

Before you ask I`ve just got back.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Questions said:
If you had a partner , he or she would tell you that you spend too much time on here. If you are gay thats cool, but for f*** sake get out and meet some like minded people.

At 28 (edit or however old you are ) on a bank holiday weekend you should be out with friends.

Before you ask I`ve just got back.

Well lets see I was out with friends Friday and Saturday and am down to my last 20 so decided to stay in and chill out. Not that that has anything to do with you.

How would my partner tell me not to go on NSC so much if the majority of the time I'm on it is at work?

And you still haven't answered my question.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
Not strictly true, I wanted you banned because you are an irritating moron.

f*** me.Talk about pot calling..........

So your allowed to post constant crap then and we have to put up with it?
The more you type the bigger the tit you look.Really Les go to bed and think about what i've said

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
f*** me.Talk about pot calling..........
So your allowed to post constant crap then and we have to put up with it?
The more you type the bigger the tit you look.Really Les go to bed and think about what i've said

:yawn: :yawn:

FFS, it you're as in you are not your.

Last edited:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
I quite like her album. And how she says "Fank you!!!" in "Love Me Or Hate Me". So, I suppose, go on then...

(sorry for dragging this all on-topic again, an' all...)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:
Well lets see I was out with friends Friday and Saturday and am down to my last 20 so decided to stay in and chill out. Not that that has anything to do with you.

How would my partner tell me not to go on NSC so much if the majority of the time I'm on it is at work?

And you still haven't answered my question.

Of course homophobia is unacceptable as is racism and sexism and fatism and ageism and

I joke about racism Les but I am no more racist than you are homophobic but its all a joke.You take it too seriously.

Tuesday I shall be on here spouting more rubbish just like you will but its all to waste a bit of time.

P.S. I dont joke about Albion matters though...thats seriouus stuff.

Les Biehn said:
That last bit is a bit of a mess, I'm not sure it makes sense. You are right of course about my reasons for suggesting you have a problem with women(I didn't even realise you had took issue with my 'flirting mission'), nothing to do with comments like this;

Well according to your logic, I'd have issues with men for taking the piss out of frankendwayne's photo, and children because I have Aidriodumbo on 'ignore.

Your girl-buddy accused me of having issues with women, just because I finally got pissed off with her exclusively doing flirting on here instead of just mentioning football, once even.

You go on about homosex an awful lot les biehn (even a gay 'pen-name') so it looks like you have at least a few issues of your own. Or do people with absolutely no issues about homosexuality normally talk about it all the time?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
NMH said:
Well according to your logic, I'd have issues with men for taking the piss out of frankendwayne's photo, and children because I have Aidriodumbo on 'ignore.

Your girl-buddy accused me of having issues with women, just because I finally got pissed off with her exclusively doing flirting on here instead of just mentioning football, once even.

You go on about homosex an awful lot les biehn (even a gay 'pen-name') so it looks like you have at least a few issues of your own. Or do people with absolutely no issues about homosexuality normally talk about it all the time?

Do normal people constantly launch verbal volleys at others, and whole sexs for that matter?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
Do normal people constantly launch verbal volleys at others, and whole sexs for that matter?

Nothing wrong with his posts at all.He is quite right in saying you have issues of your own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here