dougdeep said:
Have you heard her speak?

dont need to if you gag her

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
NMH said:
I damn-well CAN!

That looks like full-blown SKANK to me mate, and I believe some of you lot are morbidly attracted to a look on her mush that says "you can't show me anything my dad didn't when molesting me at the age of 5".

gangsta material only.

Dude, you have issues with women.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
m20gull said:
I think it's the Celine Dion nose that gives me the biggest problem. That or the ashtray or the status-symbol dog.

Which one is the dog again? ???

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Looks like Lilly Allen's ugly sister. Wouldn't let my dog shag her leg for fear of catching something nasty.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Basil Fawlty said:
I rather not thanks.

:eek: kev in not finding a women attractive SHOCKER

Les Biehn said:
Dude, you have issues with women.

No I don't. I wouldn't instantly be rude to this one in real life either, but when asked if she's 'Hot or Not', I can express that I don't find her at all 'Hot' - and I don't think she's 'Foxy' either.

The thread actually requires that you take some sort of 'issue' with the looks of the girl in subject.

You are just peeved because you spent weeks on a flirting mission on NSC, and I took issue with that.

And before you say I wouldn't address that 'in real life' - if I was at a football discussion that included reams of silly flirting and trite personal stuff, I certainly would.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
NMH said:
No I don't. I wouldn't instantly be rude to this one in real life either, but when asked if she's 'Hot or Not', I can express that I don't find her at all 'Hot' - and I don't think she's 'Foxy' either.

The thread actually requires that you take some sort of 'issue' with the looks of the girl in subject.

You are just peeved because you spent weeks on a flirting mission on NSC, and I took issue with that.

And before you say I wouldn't address that 'in real life' - if I was at a football discussion that included reams of silly flirting and trite personal stuff, I certainly would.

That last bit is a bit of a mess, I'm not sure it makes sense. You are right of course about my reasons for suggesting you have a problem with women(I didn't even realise you had took issue with my 'flirting mission'), nothing to do with comments like this;

NMH said:

That looks like full-blown SKANK to me mate, and I believe some of you lot are morbidly attracted to a look on her mush that says "you can't show me anything my dad didn't when molesting me at the age of 5".

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
That last bit is a bit of a mess, I'm not sure it makes sense. You are right of course about my reasons for suggesting you have a problem with women, nothing to do with comments like this;

Evening fag:wave:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Les Biehn said:
You're obsessed, you clearly have a repressed fascination with homosexuality.

No Les i just associate homosexuality with you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
No Les i just associate homosexuality with you.

So when you see me post you instantly think of homosexuality and have an almost uncontrollable erge to comment on it. A Lacanian psychologist might suggest that this suggests you not only have a fascination with homosexuality but also a slight fascination with me.Do you fancy me Algie, because that seems to be the underlying tension of your posts.

Or infact a jealously that I'm not even gay yet am comfortable with it while you feel the need to repress your urges and sublimate them into what you feel is a socially acceptable form of discussing that which so preoccupies your mind, homosexuality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here