Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The standard of finishing I agree on. When a side is defending as deep as P'boro were at times, what is wrong with shooting from distance? Their keeper had to make 3 decent saves from these kinds of shots in the 2nd half, plus Orlandi's strike that hit the post. On another day we could have one or two goals from these situations.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with shooting from range, I love a good long range shot like anyone else but all they really do is pad the stats a bit and make it look like you did a lot more than you did. I can't think of ANY saves Olejnik has had to make where you'd think it wasn't comfortable for him. The CMS header first half really should have been a goal, superb ball in and he was under no pressure but headed straight at him. We did enough to win the game though in my opinion, and it was probably the right result.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Barnes held the ball up well to set up Dobbie
Barnes had a shot, which got blocked, and Dobbie finished it off. Barnes did well to get the ball in the first place though.

Delighted to see Hoskins on the pitch, hopefully our strikers can do the job. We should have the players we need already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here