Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Gus wanted to sell him and found a club to take him, Hoskins refused to go so Gus sent him out on loan.He will be no different this coming season.We have grafters like Barnes Bridcutt and Calderon that give 100% and seem to be bullet proof.Hoskins is too fragile for proffesional football, he will have to toughen up or fcuk off

Fair enough...

CMS Didnt have a great season.....sell him!

Harley had a terrible season....get rid

Dicker got injured and came back too early.....get rid

Painter is not up to championship standard....get rid....

So players are not aloud a pre season under their belts and a fresh start?

Twat

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Fair enough...

Twat

I`d agree with that

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
It's all too easy to jump all over Mutts Nuts opinions particularly since they are put a little too aggressively. However, i think a lot of Albion fans are thinking thus far Hoskins has just been the master of "talking the talk" but will he ever "walk the walk"? Forget touching up your highlights and plucking your eyebrows for the program pics, ditch the "ooh me toe is sore" tweets etc and just get on with it. I would love to know what Sheffield fans thought of him. He needs to appreciate why fans are still solidly behind CMS despite some concerns. CMS just keeps quiet and keeps working with minimal fuss and 100% effort and with the right support it will come good for him.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
It's all too easy to jump all over Mutts Nuts opinions particularly since they are put a little too aggressively. However, i think a lot of Albion fans are thinking thus far Hoskins has just been the master of "talking the talk" but will he ever "walk the walk"? Forget touching up your highlights and plucking your eyebrows for the program pics, ditch the "ooh me toe is sore" tweets etc and just get on with it. I would love to know what Sheffield fans thought of him. He needs to appreciate why fans are still solidly behind CMS despite some concerns. CMS just keeps quiet and keeps working with minimal fuss and 100% effort and with the right support it will come good for him.

:thumbsup::albion2:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Think he'll be very good this season, partly because he's in a 'contract year' and will want to impress. Could be as good as our other 2 very good strikers :thumbsup:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Are you a re-incarnation of the poster Football Genius?

When we lost 3-2 the other day every one on here was stating how meaningless these preseason friendlies against non league clubs are,now you want to use them to prove how good one player is

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When we lost 3-2 the other day every one on here was stating how meaningless these preseason friendlies against non league clubs are,now you want to use them to prove how good one player is

I was thinking more that like FG you seem to be unable to be positive about anything Albion related not whether you are right or wrong. It must be bloody annoying to only see the negatives :shrug:

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Fair enough...

Twat

I agree with all that, keep Hoskins though as he takes his chances.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hopefully nothing to worry about

Does seem to be Hoskins being built up to ridiculous levels on here at the moment based on not to much evidence. People seem to forget he has previously failed at champ level with Watford.

I'd certainly put him favorite to be target of NSC boo boys if he doesn't bag a few goals early doors.

All this building up . . . . . . we've seen it all before from some quarters

Personally I think he will do ok , I dont think he is a 20 goal man but I think if he stays fit he can possibly look to get double figures. . . . opinions !

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Gus wanted to sell him and found a club to take him, Hoskins refused to go so Gus sent him out on loan.He will be no different this coming season.We have grafters like Barnes Bridcutt and Calderon that give 100% and seem to be bullet proof.Hoskins is too fragile for proffesional football, he will have to toughen up or fcuk off

What have you been drinking :lolol:

On a more serious note: yet another poster that feels he knows everything about football but really he probably struggles wiping his own arse :facepalm:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Posted that he will be on fire this season on his facebook page and got a thank you back, he could save us a lot of money.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

I didn't, so there

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It will be great to have a fully fit Hoskins available to us this season but if anyone really thinks that he is going to make much difference in the Championship I think they're going to be disappointed. At the risk of stating the obvious, we need a new striker who is proven at Championship level and is capable of getting 20+ goals for us; and ideally we need him soon. The start of the season is drawing ever nearer and it would be nice for him to have settled in before the campaign starts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here