Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins - what's the point?

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
2 goals down with 30 mins to go and he doesn't get a run out - why?
He must be so pissed off. Shame as he looks half decent but rarely gets any game time.
Would tell Gus to do one if I was him. :annoyed:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He must be so pissed off. Shame as he looks half decent but rarely gets any game time.

Sadly, Gus doesn't know what the f**k he is doing most of the time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have you ever heard of having a squad of players? It's fairly obvious that not every player is going to get on the pitch every week, so someone is going to miss out.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
With Barnes out I would imagine Hosky will get some game time over the coming 3 fixtures.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Will bring in Vicente now - IF fit!

Quite possibly, but even then someone will have to take over the roll after 70 minutes. I don't think Hosky is about to play the next 270 minutes, but if he can't get minutes on the pitch with Barnsey out then that will be a serious concern for him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sadly, Gus doesn't know what the f**k he is doing most of the time.

Oh do shut up. Seriously. I can't begin to explain how stupid this post is. Gus has done absolute miracles here. Is he perfect? No. But he's f*cking good.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Oh do shut up. Seriously. I can't begin to explain how stupid this post is. Gus has done absolute miracles here. Is he perfect? No. But he's f*cking good.

Forgive me if I don't share the level of your enthusiasm for Gus. He has done a good job, and there is no doubt about that, but he is a long, long way from being a miracle worker and his tactics and team selections often beggar belief.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And given them something different to think about. This wasn't a top 6 team. They were just above the relegation zone with one of the worst home records in the division.

This is a team who were 2nd in the form table having won 6 out of their last 9 games. Relegation teams quite often start picking up points at this time of the year, look at the midweek games.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
This is a team who were 2nd in the form table having won 6 out of their last 9 games. Relegation teams quite often start picking up points at this time of the year, look at the midweek games.

And their physicality seems to have caused us problems.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

you know we can't have TEN substitutes don't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here