Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horrendous and horrid racist abuse from Albion fan behind me this afternoon ........

D

Deleted User X18H

I have made no comparisons with where I live and Crewe my post was purely to point out the comments made and the officers inability to deal with the situation.

I am originally from Brighton and I am still there!!!!!! people from outside the area do not understand the irony of being Hove Born and Bred.............. although I was brought up in Hangelton.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
mona said:
All I know about East Preston is that Greg Stanley and you live there.
I don't read the Daily Mail, am a university graduate, live in a multi-racial city and have friends and relatives!! of different races.
Keep preaching you are proving the point I made, perhaps inappropriately, about guilt.

I'm glad you've decided everybody's social class for them - its very kind of you.

Your point now appears to be that people who live in certain areas are not allowed to have opinions regarding racism or any other social issue, which is utterly patronising and completely misguided.

Having spent three years of my adult life in a "rough" part of Stoke-On-Trent, one of the poorest and most multi-racial cities in the country, I think I probably fit into your select band of people qualified to comment on social issues - because we've, like, lived it tough on the streets man!

PS - Well done on graduating from Uni by the way - we're all very proud of you. Shame you spent £10k for the privilege and didn't learn that exclamation marks aren't meant to go halfway through sentences.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
mona said:
Thank you for telling me that I'm a little simple.
I'm delighted that NSC is so strongly opposed to racism and hope that all the anti-celtic/Welsh threads will be removed as we approach the Cardiff game.
The ignorant bigot who abused the ref racially should have been booted out by the stewards. I'm glad that around me we were only abusing the ref for being inept.
I hate racism.
My post was in response to somebody who stated that they lived in the most reassuringly expensive place to live. He then went on to suggest targeting a steward in a less affluent part of England. The self-righteous preaching in his message was, I felt, worthy of comment because of the contradictions.
Sorry.
I'm from Brighton originally, feel totally comfortable about Afro-Caribbean culture but sense some of the outraged posters could do with getting away from Worthing or Crowborough and spending time in places like Camberwell.

Waffle, waffle, waffle.

So in summary this is your argument really:

hb&b (who happens to live in Hove the bastard!) heard racist remarks and actually had the bollocks to do something about it. However, in doing so, he may of hurt the feelings of a man from a lower social class than him (everybody who lives in Crewe is working class you see). How horrible of him.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Chesney Christ said:

Mona - you're a f***ing imbecile. And you read The Daily Mail. f*** off to another website.
And you criticise me for making assumptions!

My point was that the stewards have a difficult job to do. The stewards at Crewe seemed friendly. They are not responsible for one loud, racist idiot and an incompetent ref.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here