Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horrendous and horrid racist abuse from Albion fan behind me this afternoon ........

D

Deleted User X18H

........directed at referee 'get back the jungle you n*gger oh and that ball was definatley out.

But this racist abuse is unacceptable sort these people out.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Turned round and called him a twat.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
It's just that when you said 'sort these people out ', I got the impression you wanted others to do it for you. I'm delighted you didn't just sit there and do nothing although I'd have been happier if you'd said you'd pointed him out to the police, he was nicked and won't be going to a game again.

Yep, this moron was around four row's behind me. The steward on the fence also heard it and informed a nearby copper. His response was to give this piece of scum little more than a long hard stare for a few minutes! I noticed another Albion fan talking to the same steward and copper at half time. I'm fairly certain they were aware of the offenders identity. So why was nothing done? So much for kick racism out of football day!.......

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I think it must of just been one idiot. I heard plenty of comments/sons directed at the ref for being a wan**** but none of them were racist.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was reading the programme in the car on the way back and inside the front cover it portrayed Crewe as a club that take this kind of thing very seriously. If the events depicted above actually happened, it does not say a lot for the staff Crewe employ nor their local police force.

D

Deleted User X18H

Zeitgeist said:
Yep, this moron was around four row's behind me. The steward on the fence also heard it and informed a nearby copper. His response was to give this piece of scum little more than a long hard stare for a few minutes! I noticed another Albion fan talking to the same steward and copper at half time. I'm fairly certain they were aware of the offenders identity. So why was nothing done? So much for kick racism out of football day!.......
I am so glad you said that the steward was No s15 and the copper No 3827 I am composing a letter to chesire police now, a digusting and disturbing indcident.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
hove born&bred said:
I am so glad you said that the steward was No s15 and the copper No 3827 I am composing a letter to chesire police now, a digusting and disturbing indcident.
I thought some of the reffing was disgusting and disturbing. Don't give a toss about the ref's racial origins. What's your problem are you just another middle class Englishman with a guilt complex?
I'm sure Cheshire Police will look forward to reading your letter.
Personally I thought the Crewe stewards were amiable and sensible and deserve better than your pomposity.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
mona said:
What's your problem are you just another middle class Englishman with a guilt complex?

And are you just another tabloid reading Englishman who would prefer a few people would stop complaining about racism to ignorant f***ing c u n ts saying things like 'get back to the jungle ******'?

Do you really think thats acceptable? Police and stewards should have sorted it out. I can't see any reason why anyone would accuse hove born and bred of being pompous over this.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
It was horrendous abuse, I'd not heard anything like it for years.
What did I do? Bugger all the guy was huge and I was with 2 young kids. The stewards and police spotted him, I don't know if they said something or chucked him out as I didn't hear anything in the 2nd half.

I know you should confront these bigots, but its not always possible, especially if you're with kids.
I did hear a few people tell him to shut up.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
n1 gull said:
It was horrendous abuse, I'd not heard anything like it for years.
What did I do? Bugger all the guy was huge and I was with 2 young kids. The stewards and police spotted him, I don't know if they said something or chucked him out as I didn't hear anything in the 2nd half.

I know you should confront these bigots, but its not always possible, especially if you're with kids.
I did hear a few people tell him to shut up.

fair enough mate...even if you weren't with kids you went to watch a football match, not get in a fight with a wanker. And even if he wasn't going to have a go at you how do you know etc etc.

If he was that obvious then something should have been done about it by the people who's job it is to do it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
alan partridge said:
If he was that obvious then something should have been done about it by the people who's job it is to do it.

Quite right. Somebody posted up top here, and did the right thing, by having a word with a steward and police officer on duty - and taking their numbers. Then it's their job to take it further. If they don't then the supervising steward has to take action. Put these people on the spot. Not a lot of point in wasting that many words getting involved personally with a racist scumbag, cos if their view of the world is so dim-witted that they need to resort to slagging off the match official by way of their skin colour, then they're not that likely to enter into a reasoned debate with fellow spectators on the subject.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought the stewards and Police were very good.

Not fot the first time in my life I went absolutely ballistic at that stupid linesman and told him in no uncertain terms what an idiot he was - having vented my feelings the policeman said go back to your seat mate, you've made your point - fair comment.

mona said:
I thought some of the reffing was disgusting and disturbing. Don't give a toss about the ref's racial origins. What's your problem are you just another middle class Englishman with a guilt complex?
I'm sure Cheshire Police will look forward to reading your letter.
Personally I thought the Crewe stewards were amiable and sensible and deserve better than your pomposity.

Judging by your brainless and ill thought out comments, you appear to be little more than an apologist for the racists at best and who knows what else? True, the majority of stewards were amiable, but this particular steward and copper chose to take the easy option, turning a blind eye when they should have acted. They had the chance to nail this idiot yesterday and rid the Albion of one more piece of scum, but they blew it. By your idiotic comments, you come across as a "another middle class Englishman/woman" who probably goes around telling everyone "I'm not racist, but".......

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I must have been at the other end of the stand cos I thought it was a pleasing reflection on our society that we could all hurl the filthiest of abuse at an inert (sorry, inept...) match official without it ever getting racist.

I guess there's a bad apple in every haystack. Or whatever. Hope the club/cops get him done.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
alan partridge said:
And are you just another tabloid reading Englishman who would prefer a few people would stop complaining about racism to ignorant f***ing c u n ts saying things like 'get back to the jungle ******'?

Do you really think thats acceptable? Police and stewards should have sorted it out. I can't see any reason why anyone would accuse hove born and bred of being pompous over this.

Brilliant............... 'get back to the jungle ******'?
ignorant f***ing c u n ts

and to think I was going to watch the church service on tv this morning.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Report racist abuse to the nearest steward immediatley and if you get eye contact with the person in question point them out to the steward, dont be scared if they see you "telling on them", to combat that have a few :drink: before game :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here