Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hooters Coming to Brighton? (Merged)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Hooters in the UK just doesn't work. The girls are not like the ones in the States, the atmosphere is completely different. Just open a bar and call it "Skanky Birds with Orange Tans and Big Tits" and you would have the British version.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
hooters-waitresses-1.JPG

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.

Oh, and bring the chicken.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Here is a lovely pair of hooters for you:

SuperStock_1436R-232091.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hooters in the UK just doesn't work. The girls are not like the ones in the States, the atmosphere is completely different. Just open a bar and call it "Skanky Birds with Orange Tans and Big Tits" and you would have the British version.

Agreed, in the US they've pulled off the neat trick of making being a 'Hooters girl' something to aspire to, bit like a cheerleader for the NFL. Over here, I fear, it'll always be leering at some slappers.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I read the thread title and thought Hooters was a new Dutch striker or something :down:

Gorilla

Feb 22, 2009
Horsham
I have been to Hooters many times in the states and it is a respectable eatery with lots of families eating there a bar and lots of flat sreens on the walls full of sports! im all for it. :albion2:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I love the fact that a massive chain of harmless if slightly sexist restaurants chock full of families in its domestic market, causes such a stir in Carry On Britain, least of all in its most allegedly decadent city.

The town that looked like it is helping police with their enquiries is now helping the council on planning decisions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here