"Homeless, broke, the board's a joke"

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And he wonders why he got banned.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
well 10 years on and falmer is still a field, we've got f*** all money and are losing cash EVERY home game, and the board is a shambles, sacking managers for no reason, dishing out contracts willy nilly, and failing to deliver the stadium promised a decade ago...

Surely you have contradicted yourself there.

If the club is losing money every home game, yet we are still solvent and this year have paid the highest transfer fee shelled out by this club for 25 years i would say the board are doing a bloody good job.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
well 10 years on and falmer is still a field, we've got f*** all money and are losing cash EVERY home game, and the board is a shambles, sacking managers for no reason, dishing out contracts willy nilly, and failing to deliver the stadium promised a decade ago...
Is Withdean Wa**** making a bid to be the new Messiah ? :ohmy:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm sure you didn't realise, but it is nearly 12 years to the day since that banner was paraded outside ar**er's house.
If you were one of the people at that march then you would realise what bad times are really like. In reality you were 8 at the time, so you haven't got a clue have you.
Please, please f***ing grow up and stop posting this shit.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There does seem to be a portion of our support that latched onto the club when we returned to Withdean. They were treated to two Championships with a Premiership quality striker. Perhaps a little realism is needed here.

What has changed? We have a chairman and board that are working all hours to secure a stadium and a future for the club. As opposed to a chairman, board and chief executive that were more than happy to see the club disappear into oblivion. No brainer really.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

We all know it and we're all pissed off about it but i'm not sure what your attention seeking threads are going to do about changing it?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
There does seem to be a portion of our support that latched onto the club when we returned to Withdean. They were treated to two Championships with a Premiership quality striker. Perhaps a little realism is needed here.

What has changed? We have a chairman and board that are working all hours to secure a stadium and a future for the club. As opposed to a chairman, board and chief executive that were more than happy to see the club disappear into oblivion. No brainer really.

Thanks BoF, not too hard to give an answer to a question in a polite manner really is it!

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

So - ONE BY ONE;

a) Falmers still a field after 10 years - Yes, BUT, the planning permission has been sorted and is being modified. That is not the clubs fault and DK, the board and people who quietly put money into the club who you've never heard of over that period deserve our GRATITUDE!!

b) As a club we are low on cash and income for oh! so obvious reasons and you're actually right we ARE losing cash on EVERY home game - but do you know what WE'VE STILL GOT A CLUB TO SUPPORT (or not in your case!!)

c) The board is a shambles - personally I think they are going (slowly but surely, maybe!) in the right direction;

d) Sacking Wilkins is one that will always be a subject of disagreement - lets review that at the seasons end?!

e) Another debating point to be fair!!

f) See a)above!!!

Instead of fvcking whinging please enlighten us with your solutions to the problems you list??!!

So what's changed, but for a few temporary seats?

Pssst.... I can let you in on a fantastic opportunity mate;

While the stadium site at Falmer has been tilled but not built on yet, and there's a short while (in historic terms) before the pitch, stands, car park and changing rooms etc are started.
THIS is a UNIQUE opportunity mate, not many people will grasp that NOW is the time to be buried beneath the field of dreams, the hallowed turf. Sneak over there (with a pal who has a shovel), and be the first Albion supporter to be buried beneath the hallowed turf where the glory days of future football will take place.

:angel:

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008
Thanks BoF, not too hard to give an answer to a question in a polite manner really is it!

I think the problem is WW, now I don't know how old you are or how long you have supported the Albion. But some of us have supported the Albion for years and some longer than we can remember. Others were arreasted, or at the risk of being arreasted week in week out at home games in the fight against Archer and Co. So when you pull out a thread like this it kinds of winds me up. Other too by the looks of it.

How old are you out of interest??

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I think the problem is WW, now I don't know how old you are or how long you have supported the Albion. But some of us have supported the Albion for years and some longer than we can remember. Others were arreasted, or at the risk of being arreasted week in week out at home games in the fight against Archer and Co. So when you pull out a thread like this it kinds of winds me up. Other too by the looks of it.

How old are you out of interest??

He is only 20

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here