Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holy CRAPOLA, have you seen next months schedule ??

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Looking on the bright side, the run of games isn't too tough as far as quality of opponent goes (other than the obligatory mauling at Griffin Park) so March could very well be the month we just disappear into the distance.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We'll probably gain 5 points all month and thanks to our friendly promotion rivals be 7 points clear by the end of March!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I am surprised that Lewis Dunk has not been included in the players that could come in, he has really impressed me when he has played.
Yep, he's class. But centreback you don't really think is a position where there's going to be too much tiredness or injury.

The only position we're maybe a bit weak is out wide, with only two players there really. If we could get LuaLua back that would be incredible.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yep, he's class. But centreback you don't really think is a position where there's going to be too much tiredness or injury.
Don't forget cards - El-Abd is two bookings from a two-match suspension.
The only position we're maybe a bit weak is out wide, with only two players there really. If we could get LuaLua back that would be incredible.
Jamie Smith?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Reckon the addition of KLL and maybe fullback cover will give the squad sufficient depth to rotate and/or substitute any first team player. We will probably need to rest or protect some key players with that schedule.

I also hope Sandaza and Caskey's performances at Stoke cemented both as next in line for rotation or substitute appearances. Good thing too as they are by far the most talented of our squad not figuring regulary.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I also hope Sandaza and Caskey's performances at Stoke cemented both as next in line for rotation or substitute appearances. Good thing too as they are by far the most talented of our squad not figuring regulary.

Sparrow, Kish, Dunk...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Don't forget cards - El-Abd is two bookings from a two-match suspension.
Jamie Smith?
I did think of that but I didn't think El-Abd or Greer were on as many bookings as that. But as I said, we've got Elphick and Dunk both capable of coming in and performing to a high level.

Tarrico proved he can too when Calde was suspended, so unless we lose both fulllbacks at once we should be alright there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tough month and the most important thing is no red cards.

By the end of the month it will certainly be clear whether we are going up automatically or not.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I remain endowed with hope with just a meagre coating of belief around it. I think the game we play tires oppositions more than ourselves, so i don't imagine fitness and alertness to be an issue. I imagine the Goose is telling everyone to just enjoy their game and ponder nothing outside of the match and themselves. If we keep calm, then we should be alright.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
It's not as bad for us as it is for SCC. They have a similar run of games, but in April, not in March. At least if we drop a few points we can recuperate in April.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
Don't forget we might also be losing Wood at the end of the March run-in as NZ are playing China and Japan. This would rule him out of Swindon and Daggers, assuming he is selected and opts to play. Could be worse games to lose him for, I guess.

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Dion Dublin mentioned on the Late Kick Off last night that he used to prefer lots of matches close to each other as it meant less training in between. I don't think fitness will be an issue, but the risk of injuries could be.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Don't forget we might also be losing Wood at the end of the March run-in as NZ are playing China and Japan. This would rule him out of Swindon and Daggers, assuming he is selected and opts to play. Could be worse games to lose him for, I guess.

No problem, we have Frandaza.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here