Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holy CRAPOLA, have you seen next months schedule ??

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I remain endowed with hope with just a meagre coating of belief around it. I think the game we play tires oppositions more than ourselves, so i don't imagine fitness and alertness to be an issue. I imagine the Goose is telling everyone to just enjoy their game and ponder nothing outside of the match and themselves. If we keep calm, then we should be alright.

That is exactly right. We did not look at all puffed out tonight. All credit to the lads.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
Seems a daunting fixture list but I see this as the opportunity to put a large gap between us and the chasing pack before we play the big teams. If you have that gap it will take the pressure off hopefully. I think they are all winnable games and it will give the fringe players a good chance to shine and also pressure the regulars to keep playing well.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I think end of season gitters is setting in with a lot of people, even if we lose some of the games remember all our competition will do their best to drop points in the same week, it's happened all season.

Who's position would you prefer to be in our or any of our competition, the futures bright the futures Brighton - promoted by Easter(ever the optimist)!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That is exactly right. We did not look at all puffed out tonight. All credit to the lads.

I was thinking the same thing-everybody looked quite fresh and relaxed at the end of 94 minutes.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
01.03.11 A Yeovil
05.03.11 H Carlisle Utd
08.03.11 A Brentford
12.03.11 H Tranmere Rovers
19.03.11 A Oldham Athletic
22.03.11 H Notts County
26.03.11 H Swindon Town
29.03.11 A Dagenham & Redbridge

An additional THREE re-arranged games next month.

So we start the month with 4 games in 11 days, followed by 4 games in 10 days - then a trip up to Rochdale on 2nd April for good measure. Those re-arranged Notts County and Dagenham games being shoe-horned in to consecutive Tuesdays at the end of next month is a bit of a killer.

We're playing a lot of junk teams there - March really is going to be the make-or-break month of the season, before we play all the big boys in the run-in. Ees complicated, Gus is clearly going to have to rotate the squad very carefully next month or we are going to be knackered.

Bit worried.

Look on the bright side, at least they are all shit!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here