Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Holy Cow!!!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'd heard this story and thought that the police car may have 'tapped' the cow. I had no idea that it picked up speed and rammed it not once but twice, maybe even trying to kill it. The officer should be hauled up in front of a court. The bloke in the video thought the same, surprised he wasn't arrested.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That is disgraceful. it was only a youngster

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
The video should come with a warning though, it's really distressing to watch.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Thank goodness it’s ok. It needs at least a couple of years for the meat to mature before slaughter.

Phew

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Apalling, whoever was driving that should be ashamed....no matter how long they had been trying to catch it....its clear they had no clue whatsoever and simply upset the cow more and more with their uneducated methods......Distressing to watch and hopefully will be convicted of animal cruelty..

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
Meanwhile three houses in that street were being burgled, and the corner shop was being steamed by shoplifters. But we all know the police are overstretched!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
There's a few cows round here that need to be hit by a car...there's also some that look like they've been hit by the arse end of a bus...not judging much

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Was expecting to see a wild cow (which could well have killed) but as as others have said no more than a calf. WTF was policeman thinking of.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The video should come with a warning though, it's really distressing to watch.
It does on my OP, pretty hard to miss. I’ve got yellow warning signs all over it. And on the original news article.

To be honest, I’m not sure how you could miss it.

Last edited:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Reminds me of my experience on a dual carriageway in Dunfermline about 10 years ago. Evening rush hour and a cow was loose wandering down the central reservation. I phoned 111 and was asked for details including the colour of the cow.
Fully expected the police receptionist to say ‘oh the brown one, that’s all right sir, she always goes home that way.’
Still makes me chuckle!

TNBA

TTF

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Today's missed headline: ANIMALS! PIGS RAM COW

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I would be interested to know what other methods Police tried first? TASER? CS gas?
It's like Officer Tackleberry from Police Academy, getting a cat out of a tree.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I would be interested to know what other methods Police tried first? TASER? CS gas?
It's like Officer Tackleberry from Police Academy, getting a cat out of a tree.
I like to think they asked politely at first.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
It does on my OP, pretty hard to miss. I’ve got yellow warning signs all over it. And on the original news article.

To be honest, I’m not sure how you could miss it.

Ah it didn't when I saw it on Instagram yesterday and wouldn't have watched it if it had, so glad that's been done.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah it didn't when I saw it on Instagram yesterday and wouldn't have watched it if it had, so glad that's been done.
Apologies, I thought you were referring to my OP. Sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here