Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holroyd

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I can't see him playing much at League 2 level, Conference or Conference South would have been a better move for him tbh.

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
Best for everyone, I can't see where he will fit in at the moment.

From what we have seen the gamble does not seem to have paid off.
Hopefuly it will all work out for him but look like another Robinson, Ramsay or Mcphee and will never quite make the grade.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
He's got a point. The (young) lad scored bags of goals in the conference, how would a move to the conference south be a good move exactly?

Well he'll more than likely go and sit on the bench at Stevenage, so a move back to the Conference would be better for his confidence, or he could potentially score a hatful at CS level and return brimming with confidence.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Holroyd FAIL.

All that aggro and messing about over getting him to sign as well :rolleyes:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Well he'll more than likely go and sit on the bench at Stevenage, so a move back to the Conference would be better for his confidence, or he could potentially score a hatful at CS level and return brimming with confidence.

Really? Are Stevenage that good? Dont think Holroyd is any worse than Craig Davies and hes doing well in Lge2

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Really? Are Stevenage that good? Dont think Holroyd is any worse than Craig Davies and hes doing well in Lge2

Davies got into plenty of good positions, it was just his finishing that was utterly horrifying. I think Davies has a lot more about him than Holroyd, who just looks too green and slight to make it at this level.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Good luck to him. I hope he comes back and proves his worth. Some of the comments on the Argus site particularly will no do his confidence any good though.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Have you ever seen either of them play? ???

Im not even going to answer that, unless of course youve been on an island with no NSC for a long time....

the point is from SEEING Craig davies play and watching the goals he has scored in league 2 he is at the right level. As Holroyd scored for fun in Conference and Stevenage are struggling in league 2 it seems it might be a good move for both of them.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Seems a sensible move, he won't get much (if any) 1st team action here for the forseeable future.

Not wishing to be too hard on him, but he just doesn't look up to it at this level. Hope he proves me wrong though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here