Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holroyd Signs for Brighton On a TWO DAY Loan Deal

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
This is probably not too dissimilar to most deals however the fact that it was played out in public makes all parties concerned look frankly amateur.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Taken from The Argus:

The on-off Holroyd deal was finally wrapped up tonight.
The Seagulls have signed Holroyd on loan as a temporary measure, so that he is available for tomorrow's home game against Millwall.

He had to sign the loan by 5.00pm to be eligible for tomorrow. Note it says tonight not this evening or this afternoon. That is what made me think that he had signed the 18 month deal.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
He's gonna have to have a good breakfast to fill out that shirt.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He was allowed up over FORTY FIVE MINUTES past his bedtime to pose for that photo.

_cufc_

Jan 30, 2010
You obviously had'nt heard all the carp our club went though pre season if you think your more tinpot then us.

Holroyds agent tried to mess us around when he told us holroyd didnt want to join and he did, although i think he was sacked.

I wish him well and hope you don't get on his back if he doesnt score in his first few games, its a big step. he has a great first touch, goal poacher pace, bundel of energy and can pick out passes very well. will look out for him today if he plays and the future. Just heard about you new stadium, it looks very nice, when is that due to be completed?

Also, why rushden? Loan him back to us please.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You obviously had'nt heard all the carp our club went though pre season if you think your more tinpot then us.

Holroyds agent tried to mess us around when he told us holroyd didnt want to join and he did, although i think he was sacked.

I wish him well and hope you don't get on his back if he doesnt score in his first few games, its a big step. he has a great first touch, goal poacher pace, bundel of energy and can pick out passes very well. will look out for him today if he plays and the future. Just heard about you new stadium, it looks very nice, when is that due to be completed?

Also, why rushden? Loan him back to us please.

that's far to positive a posting for this message board.....cheers:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here