Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Holroyd gone to Bury on loan for the rest of the season
Source - Official Text

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He'll never make it in the Championship so we've almost certainly seen the last of him methinks.

I expect he'll get himself a 4th division club in the summer.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Didn't think they were short of goals with Lowe firing them in!

Good luck to him. Might have a part to play in the play-offs, if they don't go up via automatics.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That may be it for him. Shame, very naturally talented lad (far more talent/quality on and off the ball than Davies, Dickinson, etc) but never strong enough to impose himself, and clearly short on confidence (apart from his first few games). Good luck to him.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
sadly I think that is that but at least he did score in the stripes if only for the reserves against non-league minnows. Doubt we will recover much in the way of the £60K or whatever it was we laid out on him.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Who is Holroyd? I suppose I need to find out really as I have a season ticket for next year!!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I was watching him at half time at MK Dons - he was passing it 20 yards or so back and forth with the fitness coach. I don't know if he was distracted - but his control was iffy at best. On the rare occasions I have seen him - he needs to work on his strength and how to use his body.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here