Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Holmesdale Fanatics

Sidders

Jan 10, 2022
I really hope they keep this up and make more :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Their stupid ultras/hooligans are meeting at the Caxton on Friday it says on their forum which is annoying as was gonna have a few pints there on the day, no doubt will attract the attention from the wallys in the bell. :facepalm:

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
Their stupid ultras/hooligans are meeting at the Caxton on Friday it says on their forum which is annoying as was gonna have a few pints there on the day, no doubt will attract the attention from the wallys in the bell. :facepalm:

Wouldn't it be brilliant if Brighton played this on the screen in the stadium on Friday - can you imagine the fall out :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Plus the train station and anywhere else the 'Baby Ultras' are going to be.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Really?
And why would a die hard Albion fan let these grumble and grunts in his pub?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wouldn't it be brilliant if Brighton played this on the screen in the stadium on Friday - can you imagine the fall out :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Plus the train station and anywhere else the 'Baby Ultras' are going to be.

The club are way too classy for this. But there’s nothing to stop some enterprising fan(s) hiring one of those vans with a TV on and playing it on a loop outside the station.

Sidders

Jan 10, 2022
Really?
And why would a die hard Albion fan let these grumble and grunts in his pub?

Your asking the wrong man, just what I read they are planning on drinking there. I’m
Sure they can deal with 30/40 idiots in black lol

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
The club are way too classy for this. But there’s nothing to stop some enterprising fan(s) hiring one of those vans with a TV on and playing it on a loop outside the station.

Unlike Millwall who used to play living next door to Alice- so the fans could sing who the **** are palace.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Speaking of the new amnesty international lot, I see they had prime seats at their FA cup game. How come?

No allocated seating, so they were first in?
They persuaded others to move?
Beaky gave them first dibs?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

No chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Speaking of the new amnesty international lot, I see they had prime seats at their FA cup game. How come?

No allocated seating, so they were first in?
They persuaded others to move?
Beaky gave them first dibs?

1246972B-1DD3-4920-9C98-C66F7C299810.jpeg

DAA1093E-BCCB-40DF-95F4-99F11C693098.jpeg
Not sure everyone was persuaded to move. :D

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

You’ll be alright……I bet they’re not.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
NSC exclusive: Danny Dyer left Eastenders to lead the HF.

Heard it hear first.

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Ever since the Millwall - Palace tie was drawn I've imagined the teenagers in black's journey back from The Den to Norwood as being rather like this classic 1979 movie, in which a gang has to fight its way home across a hostile New York with everyone out to kill them. The difference being that in the movie they get back in one piece.

View attachment 143556

My favourite line from that cult film: "Don't fukk with the Wongs!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here