Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Holmesdale Fanatics

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Their stupid ultras/hooligans are meeting at the Caxton on Friday it says on their forum which is annoying as was gonna have a few pints there on the day, no doubt will attract the attention from the wallys in the bell. :facepalm:

Interesting first post for a new user... ???

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
run-away.gif

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Has anyone else noticed that when the Palace super ultras first start singing their voices are all high and squeaky, but that once they remove the flares they have shoved-up their a****s they sound like any other typical 15 year olds?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I liked this post:

"I just had a look at our previous home game stas with them. Pre walkway, they brought anything from 600 to 800, post walkway 1,400 to 1.600. At the same time we were taking anything from 4k to 6k to there's depending on the allocation."

Highlighting quite succinctly the absolute chicken shit nature of their support and how poor it is. Not just 6-800 pre walkway but only 14-1600 post walkway. And they claim south london is theirs!

They really are an embarrassment to not just football but the nation and most probably the entire human race. :nono:

Last edited:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Remember when they wrote the open letter to their club before playing Brighton a year or two ago? Wonder if they're going to do one again this time.

Screenshot_20220113-121544-01.jpeg

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
It's going to be a late night for the Holmesdale Fanatics but the good news is that they haven't got school the next day...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I liked this post:

"I just had a look at our previous home game stas with them. Pre walkway, they brought anything from 600 to 800, post walkway 1,400 to 1.600. At the same time we were taking anything from 4k to 6k to there's depending on the allocation."

Highlighting quite succinctly the absolute chicken shit nature of their support and how poor it is. Not just 6-800 pre walkway but only 14-1600 post walkway. And they claim south london is theirs!

They really are an embarrassment to not just football but the nation and most probably the entire human race. :nono:

I read that too, but let's be honest - that comment applies to pretty much every club going to Millwall. I remember in 1984 we took 3,000 to the Valley (when we won 1-0 thanks to a goal in the first minute) but about 600 to the old Den a year later when we also won 1-0 when, incredibly, Mick Ferguson actually scored. I think the difference can best be explained by what happened after our winning goal went in on each occasion. At Charlton, the Charlton players threw everything at us for the rest of the game. At Millwall, their fans did the same - mostly bricks.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
I read that too, but let's be honest - that comment applies to pretty much every club going to Millwall. I remember in 1984 we took 3,000 to the Valley (when we won 1-0 thanks to a goal in the first minute) but about 600 to the old Den a year later when we also won 1-0 when, incredibly, Mick Ferguson actually scored. I think the difference can best be explained by what happened after our winning goal went in on each occasion. At Charlton, the Charlton players threw everything at us for the rest of the game. At Millwall, their fans did the same - mostly bricks.

Lucky.
I've only been there once (The Den), in the late seventies. The only time I've ever seen a telegraph pole being used as a battering ram against a few Newcastle fans...

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
[QUzOTE=Brok;10134858]Lucky.
I've only been there once (The Den), in the late seventies. The only time I've ever seen a telegraph pole being used as a battering ram against a few Newcastle fans...[/QUOTE]

“You’ve reached the Millwall Line on Bermondsey 8049, every day, 24 hours a day for all your . . . . Hello? . . . . Hello?”

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

That was the first time they’d lost at home for about a year. The walk back to New Cross Gate after the game was pretty terrifying especially for a wet behind the ears 16 year old.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
2 coach loads of Swansea arrived late and headed straight for the Millwall end

They got (fish & chips shop) battered but fair play for giving it a go

I've been to Highbury when only 500 Brighton turned out

30 odd had a go in the North Bank :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here