Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoddle Has Applied For Position.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Turkey said:
He'll be looking for a club who want him. Fulham never wanted him. Tigana and Brighton both want a long term comitment I reckon. Tigana or Dowie would both be excellent appointments.

bollox fulham never wanted him. He just got greedy!!

people only seem to remeber his shit signings what about malbranque one of the best midfielders in the premiership and he was only about a million. Tigana is quality.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hoddle is now a clown. He'll have a bit of success here then do a runner to a 'biigger' club just like he did at Swindon.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Hoddle is now a clown. He'll have a bit of success here then do a runner to a 'biigger' club just like he did at Swindon.

and i suppose tigana will stay around if a bigger club comes along?

Glen Hoddle

Oct 20, 2003
yes, it is true, i have applied for the position but Dick Knight told me to:salute: . There you have it, straight from the horses mouth

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
dwayne said:
bollox fulham never wanted him. He just got greedy!!

people only seem to remeber his shit signings what about malbranque one of the best midfielders in the premiership and he was only about a million. Tigana is quality.

He got greedy so he wants a poorly paid position at a second division club ???

Agree though. I reckon he would be a top manager for us.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Turkey said:
He got greedy so he wants a poorly paid position at a second division club ???

Agree though. I reckon he would be a top manager for us.

I think he's trying to prove a point. I'm still not convinced he's applied

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
i don't want hoddle or tigana
my choice would be tony adams
because he would have good contacts amongst all
london clubs

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
btw its Glenn Hoddle - two 'n's' in Glenn. Also Dowie turned the Stockport job down saying that he wanted to finish the job at Oldham - so I'll doubt he would come here. Wouldn't mind him though. To be honest I wouldn't say no to Hoddle, Dowie, George Graham, Cotterill, Bob Booker (I think!), LIam Brady, Mark McGhee or Tigana. But please not Stuart Gray, Graham Rix, Carlton Palmer, Roeder or any other confirmed failure.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
think tigana would do us a job getting us back to div 1 but would struggle in that division without money. only got fulham up to prem coz of money. but he would be an intresting choice.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
michellethornfanclub said:
:eek: I had it from good authority that glen hoddle has applied for the albion post, one of my pals an ex albion player himself and still in touch with the club, HAS informed me off this application. near on 40 applications have been received for the post, and i tell you now some of the names that are in the hat are unbelievable, have sworn not to say to much, for obvious reasons.:censored: but alboin fans would be shocked and surprised at these applications

Wait a minute, you've sworn not to say too much for obvious reasons...what obvious reasons? Why would knowing even all 40 applications be an issue? When you say you had it on good authority, is that authority no longer good or do you still have it on good authority?

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
michellethornfanclub said:
:eek: I had it from good authority that glen hoddle has applied for the albion post, one of my pals an ex albion player himself and still in touch with the club, HAS informed me off this application. near on 40 applications have been received for the post, and i tell you now some of the names that are in the hat are unbelievable, have sworn not to say to much, for obvious reasons.:censored: but alboin fans would be shocked and surprised at these applications

Iam sure you will be happy to reveal these names once the new manager has been appointed then?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
berkshire seagull said:
Errrrrrrr he never had a 2nd interview at reading because he saw how bad the wages was,so no chance and to be honest i don't like the bible basher.:lolol:

Well apparently Coppell's first offer was the same terms as Pardew was on, and that would have been a pay cut for Coppell. Pardew was apparently the worst paid manager in Div 1 last season.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
dunno said:
btw its Glenn Hoddle - two 'n's' in Glenn. Also Dowie turned the Stockport job down saying that he wanted to finish the job at Oldham - so I'll doubt he would come here. Wouldn't mind him though. To be honest I wouldn't say no to Hoddle, Dowie, George Graham, Cotterill, Bob Booker (I think!), LIam Brady, Mark McGhee or Tigana. But please not Stuart Gray, Graham Rix, Carlton Palmer, Roeder or any other confirmed failure.

Agree 100% with your groups................

its gotta be GORGOUS GEORGE GRAHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
I don't think Glenn Hoddle would be such a bad choice - After all he did well at Swindon and Southampton. Quite well with England, Chelsea and Tottenham. Spurs actually were never going to do that well with the way the board seems to interfere in all that they do.

Wouldn't be my first choice but certainly wouldn't mind.:glare:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Trigger said:
Please just tell me Jean Tigana is in the hat? :lolol:
Must be a bloody big hat.

Did anyone hear Barry Hearn on talksport yesterday? He said that L.O. have had loads of applicants for the manager's post, including one from someone that has won Division 3 three times. However, he did go on to say that it was on CM4! Give him the job, I say.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Glenn Hoddle with doris stokes as his No2
:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here