Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoddle Has Applied For Position.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If hoddle gets the job we're f***ed.

the last thing we need is some cranky bible bashing whoofter with a mullet history up there with top Ice Hockey players.

I'm sorry, but we lived with Coppell, which was bad enough . . . . because he could manage . . . . .for no other reason, despite his history we tolerated.

Hoddle doesnt have a single attribute which is of any use to BHAFC whatsoever.

:angry:

Stumpy Tim

kinkygerbil said:
be better than Tigana how much money did he waste at fulham?it was not really a big achivement getting out of div one due to
the amount he spent.

I hate that argument. There have been plenty of managers who have had loads of cash to spend & f***ed it up (Graham Rix for example). Okay - Tigana had lots of money at Fulham, but then they did win the first division by a million points!! The football Fulham played & the amount they won the division by far exceeds the money he spent

Jul 21, 2003
im not sure about Hoddle but im prepared to give him the benefitr of the doubt thats all and only coz the rest of the pack are full of clowns then is Hoddle any better? ok Silent aint gonna appoint Dean Wilkins even though he should so im gonn ahave to stick my hat in sumwhere and i do with hoddle the rest will be a disaster, hoddle you never know im hopefully very hopefull if its hoddle he gets it right the genius will not barrack him from the outset though i cant promise my 100% suppory i will stay neutral until ive seen wot he can do for us does anyone else share that opinion?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
cant see it being anyone other than cotterill or booker, but what do i know? shit all thats wot.??? ???

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I notice that it's all gone a bit quiet on the Desmond Douglas front. Could he be the man who slips in through the back door to snatch the prize?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here