Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoddle Has Applied For Position.

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
:eek: I had it from good authority that glen hoddle has applied for the albion post, one of my pals an ex albion player himself and still in touch with the club, HAS informed me off this application. near on 40 applications have been received for the post, and i tell you now some of the names that are in the hat are unbelievable, have sworn not to say to much, for obvious reasons.:censored: but alboin fans would be shocked and surprised at these applications

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Errrrrrrr he never had a 2nd interview at reading because he saw how bad the wages was,so no chance and to be honest i don't like the bible basher.:lolol:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Hoddle in charge at The Albion....1st move, bring back Bobby to show Leon how to stay on his feet:p

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Not my first choice admittedly, but .......

"Glenda Hoddle's blue 'n' white army!"

Hmmm........

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Glen Hoddle was too expensive for us. So Coppell's wages were less.

Hoddle doesn't have any managerial ability. Sorry. Though he could help reverse one aspect of the last few years....he lives next to our training ground at Sonning and could (literally) steal a few Reading players for you :lolol:

Stick with Tigana if he wants to go to you... I'd snap him up.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
fleet said:
Don't want Hoddle - no loyalty and no use!

be better than Tigana how much money did he waste at fulham?it was not really a big achivement getting out of div one due to
the amount he spent.

least hoodle has had lower league expierence, i would doubt if tigana knows there is a div 2

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Wilts said:
Stick with Tigana if he wants to go to you... I'd snap him up.

I haven't challenged Trigger's POV on this yet... but do you not seriously think he'll be off up the road to the first Prem club that comes a-sniffin' before you can say "Rosbif"?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I haven't challenged Trigger's POV on this yet... but do you not seriously think he'll be off up the road to the first Prem club that comes a-sniffin' before you can say "Rosbif"?

He'll be looking for a club who want him. Fulham never wanted him. Tigana and Brighton both want a long term comitment I reckon. Tigana or Dowie would both be excellent appointments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here