Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hillary Clinton

please not Giuliani.

He has no chance. More to the point, please not Romney.

Let's face it, they're all terrible, but the worse Democrat candidate is marginally better than the best Republican candidate. Clinton is a disgrace - warmongering bitch that she is. I still think it's bizarre so many Americans think she's left-wing. How far right-wing do you have to be to make her left-wing? *shudder*

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I hope America has enough brains (although i seriously doubt it) to vote for Obama, but i'm not very confident at the moment!

On a recent trip to the USA (Texas) I listened with stunned disbelief to a debate on TV where some people thought because is name was Obama he must have terrorist links! I turned over after that, it was like watching the Jeremy Kyle show try to do Question Time.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
On a recent trip to the USA (Texas) I listened with stunned disbelief to a debate on TV where some people thought because is name was Obama he must have terrorist links! I turned over after that, it was like watching the Jeremy Kyle show try to do Question Time.

Jermey Kyle would be very good hosting question time.:D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What about John McCain, wise old head, war hero etc?

Republicans are dead meat after the son of George went for Saddam

Any Democrat will be a bad thing.

They have quite worrying links with some very radical far-left extremist groups over here.

Yeah, they need MORE of the guys who were linked with the likes of ENRON!

Oh, and I wouldn't have thought the decision to wait weeks to do anything about New Orleans underwater, after waiving the chance to re-enforce the levees earlier that same year (for a scant 6 million bucks), would win them quite as many votes with the 'African Americans' and most of the South.

The lies that have been continually uncovered regarding "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and the Iranians building nukes.... kinda makes you wonder who those Republicans REALLY represent eh?

That Saddam was preparing to base his economy on the Euro and discard the dollar, sorta makes sense of why the Germans and French didn't exactly 'leap' to ally with the US against Saddam and Iraq. Conflict of interest - and a bit of a nerve expecting them to buy the lies of WMDs so they could join in discouraging the Middle East from investing in €

Another wild one, was calling that war "a CRUSADE", while making a religious target of every US and UK serviceman out there...... fighting a regime who had FREEDOM OF RELIGION in their domain! (and galvanizing just-about every Muslim against the troops and just-about totally alienating Christianity in that area)

Whew - it blows the mind don't it?

Last edited:

McCain is a nasty piece of work. Also he likes to push through legislation quietly which he knows won't be popular.

You DO know that McCain is actually a Republican, right?

Recall that the REPUBLICAN party liked to veto Clinton's legislations that WOULD be popular. They hamstrung his leadership as much as they could - managed after they quickly ousted the Democratic majority soon after Clinton got in. They managed it mainly because the Dems didn't want to get behind a charismatic womanizer and dark horse. Same went for that idiot Gore, a religious zealot who decided to DISTANCE himself from what was a successful President - out of disdain for the Monica Lewinsky scandal. (a bj under the table - who tf CARES?? Not enough to stop him running the country ffs)

We still enjoy the lasting peace in NI, due very much to the efforts of Bill Clinton. He was also the best negotiator for peace in Israel/Palestine, after success in former Yugoslavia.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
H Clinton is almost as scary a prospect as Bush! Everything about her screams rabid power-hungry control freak.

H Clinton is almost as scary a prospect as Bush! Everything about her screams rabid power-hungry control freak.

Er....except her control and power might be put to better use than pointing at countries and naming them "enemy" left right and centre, when they can barely keep ONE country from complete chaos - that the US actually created?

Easy to throw those kind of sweeping accusations around, but what exactly do they mean?
Come on then Cheeky Monkey, what is implied by her attempt at Presidency of the US? Is ANYTHING even remotely as sinister as George Bush taking back the White House in a dodgy voting scandal, using his SONS to do it?? ???

Last edited:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
You are joking, surely?

Have you ever read about the Whitewater scandal? She's as corrupt as her husband. And I will lay a bet here and now that if the Democrats choose her then they will lose. She has aboslutely no support outside the liberal East and West Coast amongst Americans.

The US's 1st woman President will need to be far more conservative than she is. Far far more

Where the support comes from is an irrelevance. After all the Tories may win the next election even if nobody outside of England voted for them.

And if you think Whitewater would be a phobiting factor at the polls then you're mistaken - go back 8 years and write the same post with Bush in place Clinton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here