Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hillary Clinton

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You are joking, surely?

Have you ever read about the Whitewater scandal? She's as corrupt as her husband. And I will lay a bet here and now that if the Democrats choose her then they will lose. She has aboslutely no support outside the liberal East and West Coast amongst Americans.

The US's 1st woman President will need to be far more conservative than she is. Far far more

Compared to the skulduggery of the Bush family Clinton is a real lightweight. The thing that will stop both her and Obama getting into the White has is the fact that she is a woman and he is black. They will have another Republican muppet come next January as they will win by default. Bigotry is alive and well and living all over the US.

Compared to the skulduggery of the Bush family Clinton is a real lightweight.

Not forgetting that the Bushy Republicans held the whole country up for a full TWO YEARS over Monica Lewinsky - which probably went a LONG way to distracting from the activities of bin Laden, Al Quida, Mohammed Atar and the WTC plane attackers.

Who even KNOWS what sordid activities some previous presidents got up to before their martyrdoms as 'greatest-ever Americans in history'!?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Hillary has to be the next President, she is BRILLIANT. Obama is just getting popularity because hes BLACK and all he can do is emotional speeches like some sort of American God worshipper.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Can't say I like any of the candidates to be honest. The American people also have a long standing history of overlooking some fairly serious character flaws and compromising commercial relationships past Presidents have had. Sadly I have to be interested as the impact any American President has is global these days - which is a sad endictment of the power of the numbskull voters that are the american people.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hillary has to be the next President, she is BRILLIANT. Obama is just getting popularity because hes BLACK and all he can do is emotional speeches like some sort of American God worshipper.

Pedant alert, but the thing is that he's not 'black,' he's mixed race.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not forgetting that the Bushy Republicans held the whole country up for a full TWO YEARS over Monica Lewinsky - which probably went a LONG way to distracting from the activities of bin Laden, Al Quida, Mohammed Atar and the WTC plane attackers.

Who even KNOWS what sordid activities some previous presidents got up to before their martyrdoms as 'greatest-ever Americans in history'!?

Interesting but not too well known fact, both Franklyn D. Rooservelt and John Kennedy got substantial financial backing from organized crime.

Interesting but not too well known fact, both Franklyn D. Rooservelt and John Kennedy got substantial financial backing from organized crime.

Joe Kennedy was a big fan of Hitler, and didn't like the English.

Lot's of rumour about JFK and Bobby diddling with Marilyn - and perhaps she got 'done' for threatening to break the news unless Johnny made an honest woman of her.

Corruption and backhanded activities go with the political territory in America, and the 'worst' political bandits are the ones who point the biggest fingers at their opponents and make THEM out to be the crooks.

You wonder how ANY voter can speak for the behavior of the Bush regime - but the Republicans can make it up, and make it stick!

They can paint any foreign leadership as the axis of evil - but wonder why anyone else hates them. "they are jealous of what America represents - FREEDOM" :nono:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mike Huckabee, the Republican candidate, is perhaps the scariest prospect. A God-driven Southerner (I have nothing against religion per se, but as potential leader of 280 million people, plenty of whom are not Christians, I'd say he's got to be a little more liberal on the matter), who as Governor of Arkansas, blocked Medicaid from funding an abortion for a fifteen year old girl with learning difficulties who was raped by her stepfather, and who refutes the theory of evolution, demanding Creationism be taught in schools.

President for the 21st Century? :eek:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Mike Huckabee, the Republican candidate, is perhaps the scariest prospect. A God-driven Southerner (I have nothing against religion per se, but as potential leader of 280 million people, plenty of whom are not Christians, I'd say he's got to be a little more liberal on the matter), who as Governor of Arkansas, blocked Medicaid from funding an abortion for a fifteen year old girl with learning difficulties who was raped by her stepfather, and who refutes the theory of evolution, demanding Creationism be taught in schools.

President for the 21st Century? :eek:

George bush the second, errr third.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My £10 could be in serious trouble, that Obama chap is making hay in all of this.

You are joking, surely?

Have you ever read about the Whitewater scandal? She's as corrupt as her husband. And I will lay a bet here and now that if the Democrats choose her then they will lose. She has aboslutely no support outside the liberal East and West Coast amongst Americans.

The US's 1st woman President will need to be far more conservative than she is. Far far more

I have forgotten the point since when all politicians weren't corrupt to their core. Look at both of our front benches all most all of them have never done a real job, career politicians. :censored:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hi Beachy. Just to clarify our bet - it seems a bit unfair for it to be if Hillary is made President. The dice are loaded far too much in my favour. She'd need to beat the Democrat rivals AND the giant Republican propaganda machine.

I always intended it to be a Barack v Hillary bet. Are you okay with this?

I'm quite happy with that or the Hillary getting president one. Your choice.

p.s. If I win then I'll bung it towards the REMF sponsorship because we can get the tax back then too. :thumbsup:

If this goes on, we could be seeing more flippin' kids becoming Pres - i.e. Chelsea Clinton after Mum, and then there's the bush slappers.
All puppets for the parents and grandparents, the republican ones will be plotting how to screw up planet earth while the democrats are trying to keep it together

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I hope Obama doesn't get the nomination as there is a very real chance that he will go the way of Martin Luther King and John F Kennedy. Better that he lives a long and happy life with his family than mown down by a nation that clearly isn't ready in all areas to be challenged on so many fronts.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I hope Obama doesn't get the nomination as there is a very real chance that he will go the way of Martin Luther King and John F Kennedy. Better that he lives a long and happy life with his family than mown down by a nation that clearly isn't ready in all areas to be challenged on so many fronts.

That's a bit morbid - why do you think he's going to be "mown down"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here