Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

High drama in Brighton City Centre

NSP

Banned
Nov 28, 2003
Left the office at 12:00 and walking towards Queens Road from Trafalgar Street there was a right comotion going on. Coopers everywhere, chopper above, at least four squad cars, a meatwagon and an ambulance. Seems the focus of things was a little car park in Frederick Street (adjacent to Queens Road) round the back of the beds place (Beds R Us or something).
Couldn't see exactly what was going on but when I returned an hour later the car park had been cordoned off and there were still loads of police and a couple of reporters knocking about.

Watch this space (or the local news).

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
NSP said:
Left the office at 12:00 and walking towards Queens Road from Trafalgar Street there was a right comotion going on. Coopers everywhere,
alice cooper?

NSP

Banned
Nov 28, 2003
If you're interested, the helicopter is buzzing about in the sky again, I can hear it as I type.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Yesterday a woman got stabbed and he rhouse set on fire in crawley yesterday which was all rather exciting. There is still police surrounding the house now doing investigation.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
heard the chopper when eating my lunch in the kitchen

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
where abouts Tinx I'll have a look on the way home :glare:

Albion Rob

A security guard from a city centre shop chased a shop ifter. The guard suffered minor stab wounds to the hand and police are still hunting the shoplifter. The helicopter happened to be in the area so they called on it for assistance while scouring the streets.

Sorry it's not as exciting as we all hoped.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Is that near Les's fish bar ??

Albion Rob said:
A security guard from a city centre shop chased a shop ifter. The guard suffered minor stab wounds to the hand and police are still hunting the shoplifter. The helicopter happened to be in the area so they called on it for assistance while scouring the streets.

Sorry it's not as exciting as we all hoped.

That would make sense as there were a couple of security guards in the area as well. One was on the scene (black guy with yellow hair) and another, in a different uniform, was walking up Queens Road towards it all as I was walking down to Churchill Square.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here