Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi Guys. Heard one of your fans got banned.

BoredInvader

Oct 12, 2011
New to the board. Heard a rumour a fan was banned for life from your stadium for calling David Bellamy a sheep shagger. I can't for the life of me find the thread.

I didn't even realise David Bellamy followed Brighton. Thought he was Norwich.

Anyone point me to the thread?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Keep going down, second on the left you'll come to a roundabout. Take the 3rd exit and carry on past a garage, eventually you'll come to a sign that says f*** off.

Just follow the sign.

BoredInvader

Oct 12, 2011
Crikey, you lot are a bit off. Who's Sid btw. I'm not Brighton i'm from Loughborough and follow Leicester City. I was only coming on for a look at what all the fuss was about on one of our scarfer boards. We heard that even the police had got involved. Woooow.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Crikey, you lot are a bit off. Who's Sid btw. I'm not Brighton i'm from Loughborough and follow Leicester City. I was only coming on for a look at what all the fuss was about on of our scarfer boards. We heard that even the police had got involved. Woooow.

if you're genuine then
Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

turned out to be pie in the sky and a windup.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Crikey, you lot are a bit off. Who's Sid btw. I'm not Brighton i'm from Loughborough and follow Leicester City. I was only coming on for a look at what all the fuss was about on one of our scarfer boards. We heard that even the police had got involved. Woooow.

Can you link us to this comment on your 'scarfer boards' please.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
gonefishing.jpg

BoredInvader

Oct 12, 2011
Listen fella. I'm not Sid but obviously reading the first couple of pages of the thread it's fairly obvious who 'Sid' is. I didn't realise until I was directed towards the thread in question. My name's Dean btw.

I can't link the thread as it's part of the etiquette of the board that you don't link threads externally and frowned upon hence the reason they haven't linked the offended thread to their site. They just don't do it. I think it's to stop the site getting dragged into any shit storms (a bit like this one after reading the first few pages of the thread!!).

I'll ask one of the mods if they've any objection to me cut and pasting the post content. Can't see any harm in that.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
whats the name of the site then we will go look our selves.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Keep going down, second on the left you'll come to a roundabout. Take the 3rd exit and carry on past a garage, eventually you'll come to a sign that says f*** off.

Just follow the sign.

Credit where its due Easy, Sid OWNED you and several others as well.

BoredInvader

Oct 12, 2011
I'm not like that mate, seriously. I don't mind them. I was just saying that the Leicester Board are a bit tetchy about it.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I can't link the thread as it's part of the etiquette of the board that you don't link threads externally and frowned upon.

Just take a picture of it with your mobile phone then, and post it up here.

Oh! Hang on....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here