Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi Guys. Heard one of your fans got banned.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Listen fella. I'm not Sid but obviously reading the first couple of pages of the thread it's fairly obvious who 'Sid' is. I didn't realise until I was directed towards the thread in question. My name's Dean btw.

I can't link the thread as it's part of the etiquette of the board that you don't link threads externally and frowned upon hence the reason they haven't linked the offended thread to their site. They just don't do it. I think it's to stop the site getting dragged into any shit storms (a bit like this one after reading the first few pages of the thread!!).

I'll ask one of the mods if they've any objection to me cut and pasting the post content. Can't see any harm in that.

No it's not, I have just been on your facebook page.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What exactly are the Mods on this Leicester board supposedly so tetchy about?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Credit where its due Easy, Sid OWNED you and several others as well.

Mmm, I wrongly gave him the benefit of doubt (as I often do) because he sounded a bit thick and as a result I felt a bit sorry for him. His persistance in bothering with it all afternoon was quite surprising, and gave it some false credence, as I (wrongly) though "how could someone possibly be arsed to do this all day if its bullshit, and end up looking like a right twunt at the end of it ?"

I know now that he is a criminal mastermind and genius of course, but I've not lost too much sleep over it yet. Duely filed under "meh".

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Dunno why he has gone so quiet, he is watching this thread, all the time.......

What's his facebook :moo: I need more friends who make me feel a bit better about myself

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Mmm, I wrongly gave him the benefit of doubt (as I often do) because he sounded a bit thick and as a result I felt a bit sorry for him. His persistance in bothering with it all afternoon was quite surprising, and gave it some false credence, as I (wrongly) though "how could someone possibly be arsed to do this all day if its bullshit, and end up looking like a right twunt at the end of it ?"
I know now that he is a criminal mastermind and genius of course, but I've not lost too much sleep over it yet. Duely filed under "meh".

No, you were PWNED big time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here