Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi Everyone

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
You thought it could be plausible? Look at the user name for Pete's sake. How many Yanks use the word 'todger'? And from the first line it was so obviously a wind-up. Can't get the positions right but knows Torres plays for Liverpool and falls over a lot - alarm bells should have been ringing loud and clear.

And you got the wrong drug. Cocaine doesn't create alternate universes. It just heightens the one you're in. Try acid or mushrooms or ketamine for that.

I'm a tired man! :down:

Yes, now you mention it, i've been very dumb. :down:

Definatly try some of that shit then. :p

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I thought it was funny. :shrug:

Surreal BHA

Jul 11, 2010
Hey guys lighten up, I know you Brits are into your soccer violence but I didn't realise that it extended to being mean to posters on your soccer board. Of course it could be part of your wacky British sense of humor, my Mom says it is called ironing, unlike here where we have Friends on 24/7 as well as Everyone Hates Chris.

I've been reading about MY new team and town and talking to Dad about Brighton. He tells me you play in THREE bowls, one called the Goldstone, one called Fortress Withdean and the NEW Amex Bowl, that's like totally amazing.

He tells me that there are lots of fags and weirdos in Brighton due to local state tax breaks, which makes it a bit like San Fran except with fewer Mexicans tending your gardens.

GO GULLS

Brighton *1* fan

Randy

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Listen.Amex dont 'own ' the bowl,They just paid to have there name on it for a few years.OK?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Very funny, and may be able to give us some advice on our transitional offensive plays which will help us in the fourth quarter?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Truly an excellent post,and genuine I believe.

Welcome to a new supporter of Brighton Albion.

You need to know one historical fact to spread Stateside,namely Brighton Albion's finest hour was their 5 to 1 demolition of Manchester United in the English Superbowl 1983.

Gordon Smith was the main O-ffense man with 3.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
what a load of shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here