Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi Everyone

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hey guys, lay off the mean tags. I thought you were looking for new fans and I'm hoping to visit the Amex when my Dad has a meeting in EMEA and visits the Brighton offices.

what a very unfunny thing to do with your time.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
oh god , americans are so NICE, aren't they....?
it's amazing they have time to look for new STUFF really,considerring how busy they are f***ing UP all the old STUFF.................kinda...???

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Hey guys lighten up, I know you Brits are into your soccer violence but I didn't realise that it extended to being mean to posters on your soccer board. Of course it could be part of your wacky British sense of humor, my Mom says it is called ironing, unlike here where we have Friends on 24/7 as well as Everyone Hates Chris.

I've been reading about MY new team and town and talking to Dad about Brighton. He tells me you play in THREE bowls, one called the Goldstone, one called Fortress Withdean and the NEW Amex Bowl, that's like totally amazing.

He tells me that there are lots of fags and weirdos in Brighton due to local state tax breaks, which makes it a bit like San Fran except with fewer Mexicans tending your gardens.

GO GULLS

Brighton *1* fan

Randy

I think you meant to put Everybody Hates Chris!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm still convinced Bars Mars was Spielberg. But denials have been made so we can but trust these smatterings of info thrown recklessly into the wind.

Surreal BHA

Jul 11, 2010
Hi Dudes

I've been looking at your official franchise site and I now find you have a WORLD SERIES WINNER from the match last night against FC Holland. Your right defense linebacker Inigo (we call that purple here in the States) Calderon is SPANISH, which is in another part of London to England and his team beat Holland one to zero in overtime in case you didn't know it.

Is it true that you are having an open top coach tour for Inigo to show his world series medal in all of Brighton Albion? If so please show on Youtube and I will cheer him from my Lazy Boy whilst eating my lunchtime McHealthy burger.

Does this mean you are certainties to qualify from the EPL3 this semester?

Go GULLS!

Randy No 1 GULLS fan

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
no more or less boring than the deeply asinine "BHAdebenhams" from the same poster.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Whoever/whatever posessed you to bother setting up a false account asnd posting that puddle of anal vomit. Just not even cleverly done or funny. It just be Drivel!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here