Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi Everyone

Surreal BHA

Jul 11, 2010
Pleased to say hello to Brighton Albion, you are my chosen team in EPL3 as I no longer support Liverpool due to Torres falling over again tonight and laying dead like a deer. My dad works for Amex in Miami and tells me they own your new bowl where you will be playing in a year and it will be totally awesome.

So that I can get to know my new favorite franchise thru and thru could you please tell me

1: Your second colorway ( I know you play in blue and white stripes at your home stad)?
2: Your premier offenceman and how many goals, assists and yards he scored last season?
3: Who plays the quarterback (creative middle range) role?
4: I have read this board for a few days and my favorite poster is The Complete Badger cos he posts it like it is, so I have made a homage to his cool name. Who is the number one poster on laughs and factoids?
5: Your goaltender is like HUGE, do you have to be a giant to be a tender? I see your old tender is a marine, has he been sent back to Afghanistan or Iraq after his release to the Gulls?

Thanks and keep up the fantastic funny stuff, I don't understand most of it, but I'm keen to learn.

Best wishes

Randy

ps. Go Gulls !

Surreal BHA

Jul 11, 2010
Hey guys, lay off the mean tags. I thought you were looking for new fans and I'm hoping to visit the Amex when my Dad has a meeting in EMEA and visits the Brighton offices.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
In what parallel universe do you live in that it could ever have the remotest chance of being real?

Stranger things have happened, and up until the point he mentions "yards" and the following bullet when he talks about quater back i could see plausibilty. :shrug:

If yoru wondering though, you take some cocaine, and its second on your left as you leave this universe.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Stranger things have happened, and up until the point he mentions "yards" and the following bullet when he talks about quater back i could see plausibilty. :shrug:

If yoru wondering though, you take some cocaine, and its second on your left as you leave this universe.

Referring to Falmer/Amex as "a bowl" was one of MANY give-aways. :shootself

You thought it could be plausible? Look at the user name for Pete's sake. How many Yanks use the word 'todger'? And from the first line it was so obviously a wind-up. Can't get the positions right but knows Torres plays for Liverpool and falls over a lot - alarm bells should have been ringing loud and clear.

And you got the wrong drug. Cocaine doesn't create alternate universes. It just heightens the one you're in. Try acid or mushrooms or ketamine for that.

Surreal BHA

Jul 11, 2010
I've been looking at the official franchise site and see WE are playing last season's play off victims Swindon Town, how come they are a town and we are a CITY, is it because we are more massive than they are?

I like the fact that we have traded Swindon's defense leader, way cool. Is that why their fans are so pissed with you? I don't understand why you say they all have six fingers, is Swindon twinned with Missouri or something?

I don't understand why we have a Uruguayan coach, I've looked on Google maps and it seems a long way to come to be chosen a coach. Do they have no good coaches in Brighton City?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here