Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hey Guys, I got a Job

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really pleased for you, you must have been through hell.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Guys, thanks so much for your messages, i really do appreciate them..God bless you all

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
And i guess it also goes to show im not on the shelf at 58

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Thought I would share the good news, many of you know me and that I have been out of the workplace for sometime, after the loss of my daughter. Times have been sometimes crap, but those times have been getting less and a few months back I decided that me and the drink just had to stop. Its taken better men than me before there time. Anyway, its 50 days sober today and I have also secured a part time job in a field that I have great deal of experience so am a pretty happy bunny. Just thought I would share that as I have had lots of support from my many friends here, thanks to you all
Nice to hear good news,well done mate...hope all goes well with you.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Well done mate keep going good luck !!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Excellent news - may the wind be at your back and the road clear before you. Every day's a gift.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Good work! Keep going!

I never engaged in this kind of thing before
But yes I think it can be very easily done

We'll just put some bleachers out in the sun
And have it on Highway 61.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
That's great . I am so pleased for you.This site is pretty amazing. Football based but other issues ,like this, suddenly appear. cheers.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
That's great . I am so pleased for you.This site is pretty amazing. Football based but other issues ,like this, suddenly appear. cheers.

it is amazing and pretty bloody wonderful. I went to my first game in 1962, I have mates on here i travelled all over the place with but only know them by there usernames, but sure i know many more besides. As i mentioned earlier I am going to my first Amex game against cardiff, all thanks to amazing generosity of a fellow seagull, love the site and the side to bits

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here