Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heskey

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
Heskey is an utter DONKEY. Crap first touch, goes down to often and couldnt hit a barn door. How he was picked over Zamora is a mystery. :tantrum:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
zamora was in hospital

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Utter, utter shite. No passion, no spark, no skill, no commitment, no hope.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
After that dog of a performance I feel a bit of a prick wearing my Heskey England shirt:(

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Heskey is an absolute pile of steaming shit, always was and always will be. I find it absolutely staggering that he has got so far with such limited ability

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
I find it staggering that Heskey is copping flak after that game. Yes he's limited but he put himself about and worked his bollocks off. What about that pair of worthless Scouse twats? Gerrard a captain? Don't make me laugh Rooney upset at being booed by people that don't come close to earning in a year what he makes in a week and had to save hard to watch him and his fuckwit mates play in this World Cup. Total c*nt! Fat Frank - wanker! Not even going to bother watching on Wednesday.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
And another thing. Are we really going to fly home on Thursday without
Joe Cole having kicked a ball in anger? :shrug:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I find it staggering that Heskey is copping flak after that game. Yes he's limited but he put himself about and worked his bollocks off. What about that pair of worthless Scouse twats? Gerrard a captain? Don't make me laugh Rooney upset at being booed by people that don't come close to earning in a year what he makes in a week and had to save hard to watch him and his fuckwit mates play in this World Cup. Total c*nt! Fat Frank - wanker! Not even going to bother watching on Wednesday.

Agreed, Heskey has tried his best despite his limited ability. You can't accuse him of being complacent or lazy.

It's the likes of the under performing Rooney and Lampard that deserve the most stick IMHO, as they are guilty of the above.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Heskey's attempted step-over in the second half which led to him losing control of the ball would have been comical were it not for the fact that he's a professional footballer representing his country.

As Graham Taylor proved in his reign as England manager, effort and workrate at the expense of skill and technical ability can only get you so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here