Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heskey

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thread could have been titled

England - Why?

What a load of poop, FFS, we are playing a team of goat herders and carpet makers, why are England so shit?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ask nf9 wizzard...she knows

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't think he's as bad as everyone makes out, but he fouls far too much for an international footballer.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
At least the moonwalker can score if you want a hold up man, Heskey is pants in my eyes, but having said that evry England manager seems to think he has something. :shrug:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don Quiheskey

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If I hadn't seen Rooney play before, I'd say he was one of the worst strikers in the competition and inferior to Heskey.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Need to bring on Crouch for Heskey as he is getting penalised every time he goes for the ball.

Lumping the ball forward to Crouch England style is probably the only way we have a chance of winning. Weak shots from 30 -40 yards aren't going to win us the game.

Heskey and Barry are the only ones that seem to have an spirit and fight in the team so i disagree. Heskey takes two players alot of the time, its the rest over the overpaid lazy so called superstars that are doing nothing. Heskey is not about goals he is about the space he creates(when england play half decent) for the attacking midfielders and the likes of Rooney can run into. He is just a different attacking option and style so i think people are far too harsh about him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Because Heskey has Played Better Than Our "Star" Striker, Mr Rooney!

I was about to say that Heskey has done more than Gooney who has been utter shit for both games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here