Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"He's fat, he's round, he's taking Brighton down..."

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Money is a convenient excuse which will be trotted out for a few years yet.

The club have not said we could not afford the players just that we could not attract them.

I just do not understand why some people seem to willing to accept rubbish. Have Brighton fans become desensitised to rubbish?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
KinkyGoebels said:
Well just being a transfer window where nearly everyone in the bottom part of the table signed someone, whos fault is that?

Not many players want to come from there nice premiership stadiums to a struggling team that plays in front of 7000 people at an athletis track. I know where i would rather stay.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Money is a convenient excuse which will be trotted out for a few years yet.

The club have not said we could not afford the players just that we could not attract them.

I just do not understand why some people seem to willing to accept rubbish. Have Brighton fans become desensitised to rubbish?

So he's taking us down because no-one wants to come here and so we can't improve. I assume you think a change of manager will have players keen to come here then?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Buck said:
Yes you are Andrew...

Hello Raffles.

Sounds like he night got interesting after we left!!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Buck said:
I noticed some texts from A&E at about 0330 this morning. I guess children and booze.

I also managed to run up at £50 bar bill in the Nelson, would explain why my head hurts.

Bored.

Back to football....

From what I gather, Kenneth got chucked out of the club and then managed to twist some girls ankle.

Has McGhee resigned yet?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Buck said:
No, he is doing that as a Christmas present for you....

I hope he doesn't, he is a good manager.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Icy Gull said:
So he's taking us down because no-one wants to come here and so we can't improve. I assume you think a change of manager will have players keen to come here then?

If he is a manager who is well respected, a good coach and with decent contacts then YES.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
London Irish said:
Richie Morris ratings:

Richie Morris 8

Richie 6
Mowwis 5
Fanzine Genious 6
Cub reporter 9

Willing banter target 7
Attention seeker 7
NSP's bitch 8
Odd Mod 7

Indie music timewaster 8
Post box accessory 6

:D:D:D:D:D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
If he is a manager who is well respected, a good coach and with decent contacts then YES.

So you are saying that MM has none of those qualities? Just shows how fans of the same club can see complete opposites in the same man I guess.

I recall Taylor and Coppell saying similar things about attracting players to Withdean, or did I imagine that?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Icy Gull said:
We are still in touch. It's not going to be pretty and we are going to have to tough it out. I'll settle for a last day of the season victory in the 92nd minute if that's what it takes.

You'd think we were down from some of the posts on here
we wont win on the last its bloody Stoke

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Richie Morris said:
at home we SHOULD be beating teams in and around the bottom half a dozen.

Why Richie?

We cannot attract players because we have insufficient money coming in to offer decent wages.

CKR has done recently well, it has been a big step up for the lad, El Turi has been a disappointment, but Fruity and Carole have impressed. ALL of the above players are on substantially lower than the average wage in the Championship. We make up for lack of ability with greater team spirit than those around us. If we go down I will be gutted, but will not have a pop at the players, (because they have tried their best), the manager (because he is trying to make a sow's purse with a pig's ear) or the board (as they have stumped up about £7million to date and worked their bollocks off for Falmer).

Can't you go back to being retired from NSC instead of shit stirring?

E

enigma

London Irish said:
Richie Morris ratings:

Richie Morris 8

Richie 6
Mowwis 5
Fanzine Genious 6
Cub reporter 9

Willing banter target 7
Attention seeker 7
NSP's bitch 8
Odd Mod 7

Indie music timewaster 8
Post box accessory 6

:lolol:

KinkyGoebels said:
Well just being a transfer window where nearly everyone in the bottom part of the table signed someone, whos fault is that?

Bill Archer's of course, stop asking obvious questions.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
El Presidente said:
Why Richie?

We cannot attract players because we have insufficient money coming in to offer decent wages.

CKR has done recently well, it has been a big step up for the lad, El Turi has been a disappointment, but Fruity and Carole have impressed. ALL of the above players are on substantially lower than the average wage in the Championship. We make up for lack of ability with greater team spirit than those around us. If we go down I will be gutted, but will not have a pop at the players, (because they have tried their best), the manager (because he is trying to make a sow's purse with a pig's ear) or the board (as they have stumped up about £7million to date and worked their bollocks off for Falmer).

Can't you go back to being retired from NSC instead of shit stirring?

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here