Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's coming! Is it a bird, is it a plane......no it's KAZENGA LUALUA

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How exciting. Somewhat oddly, I've never been out with a fellow Albion aficionado. Perhaps this is where I've been going wrong.

Anyway. I think it's only fair to decide this in the same time honoured way that you chaps decide issues pertaining to females on here, such as the renowned Thread Full of Beautiful Ladies.

Who's the best looking, and who'd be the best in the sack?

6 ft 5 110 kilo's (not fat) hung like a badger , prepared to spend hours on getting your uniform off and greasing your truncheon.........i reckon i could make you piss yourself laughing as well.........married with kids but mrs is a rotter and happy to share ...........do i win ....??, just say the word and i'm off to webjet....

:bigwave::wink:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
6 ft 5 110 kilo's (not fat) hung like a badger , prepared to spend hours on getting your uniform off and greasing your truncheon.........i reckon i could make you piss yourself laughing as well.........married with kids but mrs is a rotter and happy to share ...........do i win ....??, just say the word and i'm off to webjet....

Honey badger?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So Edna, did you ask if Kaz is single? Perhaps you could become Edna LuaLua?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Wow, what great input from Edna. Must have been an amazing feeling that brief chat with KLL. My little lad loves KLL and is as chuffed as me with the news.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Wow, what great input from Edna. Must have been an amazing feeling that brief chat with KLL. My little lad loves KLL and is as chuffed as me with the news.

Maybe not so amazing for KLL who probably thought he was about to be arrested or something!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Official text - He's ours!!!!!!

Really pleased _but sorry Gus,he cannot go to Portugal,i am kidnapping him,i have a large box of cotton wool :rock:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Happy, happy days :clap:

All this excitement: I've never seen the like :)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Great. Now I'm imagining you with a badger shaped penis. Thanks for that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Great. Now I'm imagining you with a badger shaped penis. Thanks for that.

with black and white stripes-now you got me at it too....help...talk about anything..quick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here