Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Here we go

D

Deleted member 18477

good. the more visiting fans that hate our stadium the better! i hate fratton park, its a f***ing shit hole! would pompey fans give a shit? don't be stupid!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I agree with what they are saying about the volume of the p.a. Far too loud. Cant have a discussion inside with mates when its going on. Plus the music is pretty rubbish inc the local band on the big screen. Two Choices. What a dreadful name

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
good. the more visiting fans that hate our stadium the better! i hate fratton park, its a f***ing shit hole! would pompey fans give a shit? don't be stupid!

Totally agree. We should all be loyal to our own ground. Hard when it was Withdean but no excuse now.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
There was about a dozen 'lads' from Brizzle in Dicks Bar after the game and they seemed to think it was great, and the banter was good with them.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Assuming we go ahead with the planned expansion closed season, the views of visiting fans do not have much weight. Lets see what is said against the finished article! Maybe a thread dedicated to evaluating our competition's stadiums should be done to provide comparision?

Last edited:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Very interesting. Why o why the tannoy?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Having sat in the away end for the England under 19 game the complaints about the stand not being step enough for a good view is true.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
There was about a dozen 'lads' from Brizzle in Dicks Bar after the game and they seemed to think it was great, and the banter was good with them.
how can you remember?
:lolol:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I think those are pretty fair comments to be honest. They havent really slated it - it will look different if the work gets finished. I don't really give a monkeys what they think and I'm loving the Amex experience.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Having gone to maybe 50 or 60 different away grounds I'd say our home support is pretty decent-especially in this day and age!! We have our quiet moments but make a good noise in general! doesn't help that the main singing element is so far from the away end but the wsl give as good as they get with away fans

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Poor atmosphere? Have they been to Ashton Gate? One man and his drum.

The Gas make a far better atmosphere at their place.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We only had two songs ???
Well that doubles Bristol City's then !!!
You inbred mummy muching twat !!!!!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They probably hated it, had they have won they'd have loved it. :shrug:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

spot on dig

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
From watching the footie show last night on the tv - there are an awful lot of empty seats at other grounds - so I think there is always going to be an element of the green eyed monster coming through from these away fans opinions!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here